assignment

Chapter 19

Cobras POV

When we got home from our honeymoon I immediately got a new assignment. I'm not that far along so it shouldn't hurt the baby. Brian has been moody since he heard about the mission. He doesn't want me to go but he knows he can't stop me. I get my assassin gear ready. My bag consists of poisons made by witches, knives made from silver, and I have a tranquilizer gun plus a few others. There's also rope and duct tape. I have my agent outfit on already it consists of a tight leather crop top with leather pants and studded knee length stiletto heeled boots. All in all, I looked like a complete badass. I went to my garage and went to my motorbike. Before leaving I should tell you about my new victim.

MISSION BRIEF [CLASSIFIED]

Karen Mossento:

Age: 36

Height: 5'6

The reason of mission: this she-wolf is held under the accusations that she has kidnapped many kids and teens. She is said to have been trying to create her own army so that she can wipe all the packs out. She is hiding in an apartment building.

Location: Hollywood

Reason she did it: Unknown

Suspect: guilty

You are to obtain as much information out of her as possible. When done burn this file and your evidence then return home.

Warning: she is a skilled fighter as is her army. Be careful agent Black Cobra.

Now that I've memorized my file I can get going right after I burn it. I head off to the airport to get to California.

*********later that day********

I've finally made it to my "apartment" that just so coincidentally happens to be right across from hers. I know that all the staff in this hotel are her little minions. I hope they don't all die tonight and get returned to normal. I spend the rest of that day watching through the security cameras what she does. I need her entire schedule mapped out so that I can get her at the perfect time. If I'm lucky I can get in and take her and then leave before alerting anyone. I have a private jet waiting for tomorrow afternoon. Once I have her I can put her in the prison on the jet. I sit and watch her all night, so I make sure nothing changes. I climb the roof of my building so that I can see clearer and, so I can set up a few backup defenses in case something happens, and I need more weapons or ammo.

After sitting all night, I get off my little hideaway and go back to my room. I reapply my makeup and fix my hair making sure everything is in place. I must wait for the right time to go in and get her. In just a few hours I should be boarding my plane. As the time comes for me to put my plan into action I suit up with weapons making sure I'm good. I walk around to the back of her building and put my sticky grips on. I start to slowly climb up the back of the building making my way to the top, so I can work my way down. Once I get to the roof I climb up it already knowing the securities schedule. For the next couple of minutes, it's clear up here as they're switching shifts. I make my way over to the door to get inside and as in reaching for the handle, I hear people. I run and hide next to some power box that's on the roof. As soon as I duck down people come through the door heavily armed. It's some of the guards coming for the next shift. I take my tranquilizer and shoot both before they can alert anyone. They both instantly pass out and I use my supernatural speed to catch them both and hide them where I was. I run to the door and make my way inside. I now have about 15 minutes before the guards captain needs a report. Once that 15 minutes are over I need to be out of here or else they will put the building on lockdown and I'll have to kill more people than needed. I make my way down the steps and come out on the top floor of the apartment. Good thing I know which floor she's in. I make my way down the hallway carefully avoiding any of her minions. I make it halfway before a door opens and I must hide behind a bush. I hear 2 people talking about plans. I'll have to tell the boss about that later. As soon as their gone I make my way farther down the hallway finally making it to the steps. I walk down to the next floor which is where she's hiding it. I use my heat vision to see which room she's in and spot her across the hall. I walk over to the vents and pull my gas mask on my face so that when I through the gas bomb nothing will happen to me. I wait about 5 minutes and then I enter the room. Everyone in the building is now passed out I can sense it. I walk over to my target and grab her making sure not to touch anything. I walk out of the room and descend the rest of the stairs. As I get to the last floor I realize I only have about 30 seconds to exit the building. I begin running using my speed and make it out the door just as the alarm goes off. I quickly run and go back to my building while stopping to tie her up and duct tape her mouth. I carry her all the way up to my room and put her on the couch. I go and pack lol my equipment except for my weapons back on my back and make my way underground. I can hear people across the street searching around for their leader. As we reach the underground floor I hear some of her minions breach my building. I make my way over to a blank wall and put my hand in the middle of it. After a few seconds, an eye scanner pops out of them and I put my retina up to it. Once it confirms me I walk through and to my bike. I push a button on the side of my bike and it transforms into a Lamborghini. I put my target in the trunk and hop in the front seat. As I get settled and ready to pull off I push a little button I've been carrying. This creates a diversion that will cause all her minions to flood into the woods and out of the building. Once I know their empty I pull off into the room we were in and push a button on the roof of my car. The wall retracts and I'm able to pull through it onto the street. Once I get far enough from the buildings I push another button that's on my steering wheel. In a matter of seconds, there were no "apartments"

Once again, I made that call...

"Mission complete"

Well maybe not completely as I still need information out of her. I made sure to set a trap into the woods they ran into. I put a potion in the woods that a very powerful witch made me. It makes memory disappear, so I made sure I put a lot in it. They should go right back to their normal life. I start heading home ready to get information out of the now awake woman in my trunk.