the honeymoon

Chapter 18

Cobras POV

We reach the airport then go through security and stuff. We are now taking off and heading to the destination. We are going to Jamaica for 3 weeks. I'm going to miss my babies but can't wait to spend 3 weeks with my mate. I'm going to tell him the big news when we reach Jamaica.

After about a 5-hour plane ride we reach Jamaica. We get off the plain and get our bags and a cab. We head to the hotel we're staying at and get checked in. The desk lady was ogling my mate. I snapped at her, snatched the room key, then dragged my mate to our room. I was still mad when we got to our room until arms went around my waist slowly calming me down. I turn and give him a kiss. I go to our bedroom and put our clothes away. After that, I go to the phone and order room service. While we're eating, I decided to tell him the big news. I set down my fork then clear my throat. He looks up at me to find me already looking at him. "So, I have some big news to share with you. I found out a week ago and decided to wait till tonight. I know how much you love being a dad and thought hmm I'll surprise him. So, I just wanted to tell you I'm pregnant." He looks shocked at first then the biggest smile comes to his face. He walks over to me and bends down and puts his ear to my stomach. I'm about 5 weeks along right now and have a little curve to my belly. He looks up at me with love and lust in his eyes. Well, it is our wedding night and I'm a hormonal she-wolf. So, I'm sure you can figure out what we did all 3 weeks besides site seeing.