the suprise

Chapter 17

Cobras POV

Omg, I'm so nervous. I can't do this. What if I trip and fall? What if I don't look good enough? What if I'm not what he was expecting? What if I forget my vows? My internal ranting came to an end once my beta/ best friend/ maid of honor just slapped me. I'm looking at her completely baffled while she smirks. " did you just slap me." As soon as I asked this her smirk widens.

she looks at me and then her face goes back to seriousness. " youre going to do just fine. he loves you don't worry. your more than enough for him. you wont forget your vows. you look more beautiful than any model I've ever seen. you look good enough for him. '' therefore, I love having a best friend shes the best person in the world. I feel like crying after all of that and my hormones are raging right now. now that's a secret waiting for our honeymoon. I go up and hug her while tearing up. she leans back then smacks me again. why do I keep getting smacked? " no crying you'll ruin your makeup." I pull myself together when Bryans dad walks through the door. He looks at me smile then holds his arm out. I walk over to him and hook my arm through his. We walk to the doors and wait for our cue. I asked dad to walk me down because I lost my dad and I think of him as a dad now. That's the reason I'm calling him dad now. All the sudden the music starts playing and the doors open. We start walking and I look up. My eyes immediately connect with his. It's like we're the only two people in this room. Soon enough we reach the altar and dad kisses my cheek while handing me off to Bryan. I step next to him and look deep into his eyes. After a few minutes, we were told to say our vows then exchange rings. After all that Bryan was told to kiss the bride. The priest didn't even finish his sentence before Bryan was kissing me. After pictures and some greetings, we head off to the reception. We were sitting with our kids and dancing with them till it was time to go. Were leaving them with mom while we're on our honeymoon. We exit the reception and get in the car then head to the airport.