The Big Day

Chapter 15

Cobras POV

2 months later

Well, my babies are due any day now and I can't wait. They've been kicking a whole lot today. I think they're either coming today or tomorrow. I already have a lot of love for them and can't wait to see them. I am currently eating pickles and ice cream. I know it sounds nasty but my babies want it. My doctor said to give in to my cravings so here I am. My mood swings have died down a lot in the last 2 months ago. I've also gotten a lot bigger and more swollen. I need help getting up or out of bed. It used to make me frustrated but I'm used to it now. God, now I must go pee where's my mate at.

Bryans POV

" BRYAN!!!"

Oh, crap am I in trouble? Wait I didn't do anything. I'm going to see what she wants before I start to panic. I run to the living room to see her with ice cream and pickles. She's trying to get up so I run over to help her. She gives me a quick peck then I help her to the bathroom. She uses the bathroom and then I walk her back to the living room. We were walking back to the living room when my mate suddenly stops walking. She clutched my arm for dear life while bending over. She looks at me and says two words that almost make me pass out. " it's time ".

I know what she means so I run up to get the emergency bag and help my mate to the car. We are in the car driving to the pack hospital when my mate shouts " owwww ". I look over to see her bent over clutching the door. It makes me feel bad I can't do anything to help her. About 5 minutes later we arrive at the hospital. We rush in and immediately get a room. This is a pack hospital, so we don't have to worry about humans. She gets put in a room and checked. They say everything is good and she's 7 meters dilated. She must be 10 meters dilated before she can start pushing.

2 hours later

It's almost time for her to start pushing. I have a surprise for Cobra after she gives birth and rests. She's going to be so surprised and happy. Well, I hope she'll be happy. I wonder which baby will come first. The doctor comes in the room effectively ending my thought process. She walks over to Cobra to check and see if she's fully dilated. The doctor confirms that she is now fully dilated and ready to push. She starts pushing on the doctors count. She's squeezing my hand extremely hard. She starts screaming and cussing at me telling me it's my fault. My mom told me this would happen so I'm already prepared for it. About 20 minutes later our boy pops out. I can tell he'll be protective over his little twin. The contractions start again and we repeat the process. This time a girl comes out. Both times I got to cut the umbilical cord. Those were probably the proudest times of my life. The doctors take my babies to get cleaned and checked. While this is happening, my mate is having more contractions. The doctor tells her to push again. After pushing twice another little girl comes out. I'm so happy right now but now I must fix the babies rooms. They take the triplets to get cleaned all the while my mate is watching them like a hawk. As soon as they're out of the room she smiles at me. I look at her with so much love and adoration you'd think I was a girl. She's looking at me the same way. I look at her and give her a huge kiss. About 5 minutes later they bring our babies back. The girls look just like their mommy and the boy looks identical to me. We are sitting there holding them when my mate says " welcome to the world our beautiful babies. I can already tell you're going to change the world one day. "