Chapter 3

Mama J's POV 

So I am on my way to this boojee ass house. Ugh, Lord why couldn't they just come down here to Virginia, so I wouldn't have to pack all my shit, find a new dress, get some dick real fast, and get on this nasty ass boat. Anyways, when I get there ima meet my son at he dock so he'll have an explanation for all this shit. So 10 minutes later, we arrive in California. I'm looking around for my son and I see this big ass hummer pull up. And I see the hummer driver come out and open the door for me. So I get in with Christina and a few of Chris's cousins and his Uncle. I don't see my son anywhere in this damn black bus. Ooo he running my blood pressure up! 

Aleia's POV

I'm getting a massage from my fiancé, while we wait for his side of the family to come over here. I'm super nervous but, then again I'm super excited. In 3 days we'll all be family :D  Yaaay! Lol! I'm just sitting on the couch with my baby, my other baby, my mom, and my dad. Then I hear a horn go off. My Dad looks outside and says that Chris's family is here. Chris helped me up and put his arm around my waist and we walked outside. He went over and opened the door and helped his mama out of the car.  She looked at me and fainted. Chris's uncle helped her into the house, as my mom went to make some tea for her. I went and sat down, as Chris and his uncle tried to wake his mom up.  I rubbed my belly and watched them. They finally woke her up and my mom gave her some tea. Chris came over to me and he wrapped a arm around my waist from behind and sat down. 

Chris: Mama this is my fiancé Aleia and Aleia this is my mother.

Aleia: Hello, nice to meet you.

Mama J: I wish I could say the same dear.

Christina: *hits her arm a little* Joyce!

Mama J: Oooh, I'm so sorry dear, I just feel really faint from that boat.

Aleia: It's alright. I know how that feels, I feel like that every time.

Chris: Yea she does, it's worse now since she's pregnant.

Christina: Awww I'm going to be a great-aunt.

Mama J: Wait, wh- what did you say??

Chris: My fiancé is pregnant. *rubs my belly*

Aleia: Yep :D I'm 6 months and 2 days.

Chris: We're so ready for this baby.

Mama J: Yea I think I'm going to faint again..

Taraji: *Rolls eyes*

Chris: Mama this is Aleia's parents. Mr. & Mrs. Howard.

Terrence: I'm Terrence and this is my beautiful wife Taraji. *wraps a arm around her waist*

Taraji: *looks at his arm and looks up at him* *looks at her* But you can call me Mrs. Howard.

Mama J: Well, nice to meet you, I still wish I could say the same thing about your daughter.........Oh my God, I meant I wish I could've met her before so we could get to know each other a lot better.

Aleia: *nods* Well okay.

Taraji: So starting tomorrow, we'll be having a rehearsal dinner with all the family and friends in the dining room tent across the bridge. And after that we will get ourselves ready for the big day which is the next day.

Aleia: Yaay. *giggles*

Mama J: Well that's lovely.

Taraji: Jeana show these lovely people to their rooms please.

Jeana: Okay *takes their bags and takes them to their rooms* Here you are. If you need anything I'll be right down the hall.

Mama J: Umm thank you.

Jeana: Welcome. *leaves*

Mama J's POV

Christina: Wow this is nice. Oooo snacks I need some of them right now. *takes the whole box of snacks and sits down and starts eating them* *spits it out*  Bleh! Yuck! Rich people have good taste in property but, bad taste in snacks! Yuck!

Mama J: You actually ate that.

Christina: Spit it right back out in their box too.

Mama J: *shakes her head*

Christina: Joyce why are you so mad? You're in a luxurious home, with a pool and a beach. And they have a butler that will give you anything you ask for, and your son is happy. So be happy for him, plus you're going to be a grandma, that's a blessing.

Mama J: That's strike 2.

Christina: *sighs and shakes head*