Chapter 9

Aleia

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom and threw up a little bit and washed my mouth. God, I throw up on my wedding day like seriously? I want Chris here, whoever said that it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Oh shit, I can call him! I go out of the room and grab my phone and call him. 

Chris: Hey beautiful, what's up?

Aleia: I just threw up. 

Chris: Are you okay? Do you want me to come to your room? 

Aleia: I really really do but, you know how the girls are they don't want you to see me. 

Chris: I'm coming up anyways. 

Aleia: Okay. *lays in the bed* 

Chris 

I got off of the phone with Leia and went upstairs with Bryshere and Jussie. I went into the room and saw bae holding her stomach and sitting on the bed. I went over to her and sat on the bed behind her and massaged her shoulders. She leaned her head on me and closed her eyes feeling relaxed. Miss Taraji came in, she looked at Leia and rubbed her belly. 

Chris: Babe, I'm going to go with Jussie and Bryshere to the mens lounge okay? Your dad wanted to talk to me. 

Leia: Okay babe. *kisses him*

Chris: *kisses back* 

We leave the room.

Aleia

Taraji: You threw up again baby? 

Aleia: Yea Mommy. 

Taraji: Awww you okay? 

Aleia: Yea I just wanted Chris here, just in case, something happened.

Taraji: Oh okay. So are you ready for today?

Aleia: Yea I guess. I'm just nervous.

Taraji: Awww baby. *hugs me* It's alright. I was nervous when I was about to marry your dad but, its okay.

Aleia: Speaking of dad, umm why did you say that to dad last night?  

Taraji: What?

Aleia: Why don't you go play doctor with her tonight? 

Taraji: Oh well, umm I'm sorry it just came out like that. 

Aleia: Are you and Dad not happy?

Taraji: Yes we are baby okay. Don't worry about it, we're fine. 

Aleia: Okay. 

Luna: Leia I got your favorite muffins. Red Velvet muffins with icing on the top and in the middle. 

Aleia: Mmmm yummy. *smiles* Thanks Luna. 

Luna: *sits them on the bed and sits down on the bed* You welcome baby girl.*takes one* 

Aleia: *takes another*

Taraji: *takes one* 

Shay: Leia I got chocolate milk to go with your muffins. 

Aleia: Ooo, my favorite. 

Shay: *sits on the bed and sits the 2 cartons down on the floor and pours the drinks* Here y'all go. *gives us our drinks*

Aleia: Thank you Shay.

Shay: No problemo.

Luna: Soooo.....I heard you and Chris having make up sex all night.