Chapter 6

Aleia's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling sick, so I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. After I finished, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around and saw my mom and my aunt.

Tamar: Aww, you okay hunny?

Aleia: Yea I just had a little bit of morning sickness.

Taraji: You need some tea and a little bit of bread hun. Let me go make it. Oh yes, and your brothers are talking to Chris in the beach lounge.

Aleia: Okay thanks, Mommy.

Taraji: You're welcome sweetheart. *leaves*

So I get up and take a shower and brush my teeth and all of that. Then my aunt lays out a new outfit that she bought me. It's so cute. So I put it on and I put on my makeup and put my shoes on and went downstairs with my auntie. I got downstairs and saw Chris talking to my dad, I went over to him and he kissed me and wrapped his strong muscular arm around my waist and held me close to him for a minute. He let me go and I went over to my Dad kissed my cheek and hugged me. Then I felt someone come behind me and hug me from behind. I turned around and screamed and jumped on my brother Bryshere. He hugged me and held me up and kissed my cheek. He smiled at me and put me down and I saw Jussie and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek also.

Aleia: Oh my gosh! I missed you guys so much!

Jussie & Bryshere: We missed you too.

Bryshere: Well, at least, I missed you. I don't really know about Jussie.

Jussie: You kidding right? That's my sister too. Don't start nothing bruh.

Bryshere: I ain't startin shit. Also how many months are you hun? *rubs my belly*

Aleia: Six.

Bryshere: My little niece is getting big. Oh my God. *kisses my belly*

Jussie: Hey she's my niece too. *rubs my belly*

Bryshere: Uncle BB gon hook you up when you get out little one.

Jussie: Well Uncle J gon give you the biggest baby shower ever.

Bryshere: No you're not that's my job

Jussie: No it ain't.

Aleia: *feels kicks* Ooow. *rubs belly* Okay y'all are getting her excited. Calm down.

Bryshere & Jussie: Sorry. *rubs my belly*

Aleia: It's okay.

Simone: Woo! Good morning everyon- *sees Bryshere* Oh my gosh......

Aleia: Morning Simone.

Simone: *in a daze*

Aleia: Uhhh....Hello.

Simone: Umm Aleia can I talk to you for a minute in private?

Aleia: Sure. *goes to another room with her*

Simone: What is my ex doing here??

Aleia: Bryshere? He's my brother, he came for the wedding he is one of the best men.

Simone: Oh Lord.

Aleia: Why are you so worried about him for?

Simone: Because, you know how August gets when he sees an ex of mine.

Aleia: So? He need to calm his ass down.

Simone: I can't be around Bryshere.

Aleia: Avoid him then.

Simone: Fine.

Aleia: Now I'm hungry so let's go eat breakfast.

Simone: You're always hungry.

Aleia: I have an excuse to be as hungry as I am. It's not me it's the baby. She has expensive taste. *waddles away*

Simone: *giggles and shakes her head*