Chapter 1

Aleia's POV

I'm woke up to see I'm in a bed, I see the man I met last night come into the room. He smiled at me. I smiled back and he came over to me and kissed me. I sat up in the bed and he turned to get his clothes.

Man: You know baby I want to see you again.

A: Well, I want to see you again too.

Man: *holds finger over his mouth and turns to me* Ummm, baby I'm going to have to call you back.

A: Oh my gosh *covers myself* *thinks: Oh God, I did it again. Lord help me out of this one. I hate when this happens......

1 week later.....

Still Aleia's POV

I'm in my car stuck in traffic in the middle of California getting ready for a job interview. I press the gas, not really paying attention and I hear a big bump and papers fly up infront of me. I quickly get out of the car and see this man on the ground and I go over to him and feel his chest to see if he's still breathing.

A: *panicking* Oh my gosh, I am so sorry sir. I did not see you at all, Thank God you are alive, I would not do good in jail. I'm so sorry, are you okay? *pushes him back on the ground* My name is Aleia Howard and I have great insurance for you, if you are not okay. *gasps* What if you're not okay. If you say your fine and go home and go to sleep that night and never wake up. I am so so so-

Chris: *puts hands on my arms* Aleia Howard, Breathe.

A: *inhales and exhales.

Chris: You're a beautiful lady and I forgive you and I appreciate your offer but, I'm fine *smiles*

A: *smiles sweetly and blushes* Thank you and your welcome. Can I make it up to you by buying you lunch?

Chris: Lunch would be good.

A: Okay *smiles at him*

6 months later

Chris's POV

Me and the lovely beautiful lady that hit me with a car have now been dating for 6 months. She's also having my child in 3 months. She's incredible but, she wants to move to New York to pursue her career. I don't want her to leave, I mean she's been the best thing I ever had for the last 6 months. I got something planned for her today. Just watch.

Aleia: I really liked my dinner babe.

Chris: Oh really, did our baby like it as well. *rubs her stomach*

Aleia: Yes he did.

Chris: You want to sit down or anything babe?

Aleia: No, I'm fine I just want to walk with you.

Chris: *smiles* Alright baby. *holds her hand*

We start walking and we get to this place where there are a bunch of beautiful fountains. I cued the the music director and he played a beautiful song. I looked in Aleia's eyes and smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

Chris: Baby you know I love you even though we have been knowing each other for 6 months now. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. So baby, *gets on one knee* Will you marry me? *takes out ring*

A: *smiles* You're serious?

Chris: Yes baby, I'm so serious.

A: Yes.

Chris: *stands up and kisses her*

A: *kisses back* I love you.

Chris: I love you too babe.