Chapter 7 (Part 3)

Tyga

I'm in the kitchen preparing the food for tomorrow when all of a sudden, I feel hands on my waist and a kiss on my neck. I turn around to see Luna in some green lingerie. Ooooo....me likey. I grabbed her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we started kissing. I picked her up and put her on the counter and she put her hands down to my pants and started to unbuckle my belt. She put my pants down and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and placed my hands on her butt and started to caress it. I stepped out of my pants and took off my shoes. I kissed her again and she kissed me back while we started to make out again. 

Luna: Mmm. *sniffs* Burning.

Tyga: Oooo yea burning.

Luna: No burning.

Tyga: Mmmm burning hot.

Luna: No! Tyga burning!

Tyga: *looks behind me and sees the food burning* Oh Shit BURNING!!! *pats the fire with a towel*

Then I turned to see Aleia and Chris, Aleia's Mom and Dad, and Chris's Uncle staring at me. 

Tyga: Everything is under control I got it. 

Luna: *sneaks upstairs*

A: *covers mouth giggling*

Taraji: *goes back to bed*

Terrence: *follows her*

Chris: *laughs a little* *looks at Aleia* Bae.

A: *looks at him* *runs upstairs*

Chris: Bae come on please let's talk! *runs after her*

Mike: *looks at Tyga* I mean I know you don't have your private parts out around all this good food. Now do you? And second of all, Do you have any type of relationship with some vaseline or lotion or anything. Your knees look like you been praying in some chicken flour. *goes upstairs* 

Tyga: -shakes his head-