Chapter 8

Aleia 

I run upstairs and into my room and slam the door and lock it. I hear Chris at the door telling me to let him in. I don't do anything but, sit on the bed. I look down at my baby and rub my belly until, I hear my phone buzzing. I see a text from Chris and I open it to see he said: "I'm sorry, I love you." I smile to myself, get up slowly, walk over to the door and whisper: "I love you too." I hear him get up and I open the door to see him looking at me. I pull him in the room and I close the door and lock it. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me and wraps his arms around me. I kiss him back and we make out for a while. Then he laid me on the bed and he got under the covers with me. He took my robe off, my  nightgown, his shirt, pants, and socks off. He started to kiss my neck, which, made me moan my head off. I put my hands on his back, grabbing it a little, while he went down to my chest. I put my head back when he started to kiss my breast, oh my gosh his lips feels so good. He started to rub my belly, which made me giggle a little and he kissed down my belly. He got to my spot down south. And started to eat this cookie,  I started to moan and it got louder and louder by the second. I finally came on him and he slurped up every drop. He looked at me and smiled and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and took a quick shower.  I took a shower after he got out and put a new nightgown on and some underwear. I looked at him while he was in my bed and I got in the bed and cuddled on him. He kissed my head and lips and rubbed my belly, making me fall asleep. I love my baby.