-_-#||

I'm really clear of the fact that when other people rant about their life problems, or just any other problems they feel like ranting about in their random book, I get moody.

Hell, you're probably saying right now, but Eclipse, do you realize random books are kind of made to rant? Duh. I'm not stupid, idiot. I have my own problems to rant about but I don't over-do it. Why? It's probably the same reason I don't talk too much about my problems or why I don't like whiny people -

I don't take sympathy as easily as others do. It pisses me off. I'm okay with people just saying it's going to be okay. Or maybe something like, it's not a big deal, just try to get it over with. Yes. under normal circumstance, the second speech would had been kind of rude. But I actually find it better than people going aww, poor you. I feel so sorry for you ;-; I totally agree with you, those people shouldn't be bullying anyway!

Author Note : That was an example above so I'm not bullied.

Somebody 1 : Hey, I notice you seem a little moody today, what's wrong?

Me : Just some problems...friends and stuff ._.

Somebody 1 : Aww...poor you then. Do you want me to help? *smiles* You know, I'm free to talk with most of the times.

Me : *feels like smacking her upside down the head*

Somebody 2 : *nudge herself between 1 and me* We're talking about a sleepover today, it's going to be so fun. Can you come? Please please please please?

Me : *shuffles away*

Somebody 2 : Oh...hi Eclipse! *smiles* I didn't notice you there. Can you go to the sleepover? We can try fitting you in. I just need to call my mom to cook more for an eight.

Me : No. *silence* sorry.

Somebody 1 : Oh nah! It's okay, I'm sure we'll have fun next time!

Somebody 2 : Y-yeah! Of course, bye! *runs away giggling*

You spend all your life not talking to me, and now you choose to sympathize over me, huh? Well then I rather be a nobody than be stuck in the middle of your silly conversations with your imbecile friends. Either you treat me like I'm actually a somebody in existent, or you fudge off. Just stop trying to be nice if you're not gonna even try to mean it.

I do also know right after you take the corner, you're probably saying something like, huff! I'm glad she said no. Imagine with her there. It's gonna be soooo awkward!

Plus, I'm not an idiot, I can see through your act of feigning so maybe you can now stop trying because you'll never get your way to the dram club anyway. You say you're trying to be nice and join me in? Ha. So funny. I may kindly invite you to stop it just to be a teacher's pet. Why will I want to join your sleepover? So I can hide under the covers to stop you guys from painting my fingernails pink? Or make me join a selfie then send it all over the world so everyone knows?

If I wonder off, you'll be like, oh where's Eclipse gone? The others will go like, I dunno, don't care, no idea. Then when I come back, what will they say? There you are Eclipse! We were so worried, spend time looking everywhere for you! You okay?

Of course I'm okay you imbeciles, you think the bathroom's gonna come attacking me? And you are not looking for me, you're busy with tying each other's hair, painting your toenails green, putting on ugly make up to make you look like vampires and taking horribly angled selfies and basically wasting GB from your phone.

If you ever read a rant about people like bullies, hypocrites, and such. They'll go all like, seriously, those people need to get a life! 

Well. Are you getting a life then? No you are not. You're wasting it into your phones and pictures of yourself and guys with their shirt off. Stop going against your own words or just don't freakn' say them. I guess getting agreements and praises from others because you said something that make sense but means nothing to you feels good huh?

I probably sound like I'm describing girls from the last century, don't I? Don't say I'm out of time, don't. Because people these days are just the same. Except that they're more modern and don't aww over guys. No - they boss over boys. Try to be the 'tomboy' but they're actually just some annoying, bossy, sassy girls thinking they're everything.

Well then I'm fed up. Don't take sympathy over me because you shouldn't. You don't mean it. Plus, can't you see I don't welcome your sympathy? Then are you trying to say also, that I look pathetic? Sometimes I really want to smack that giggly smile off their face and throw everything, like everything that I think about them right in their face.

And I can't help but think this is what I'm going to face when I start my new school. Cliche, cliques, show-offs. There's almost nothing good in school right after the age of playing tag passes. :/

I miss my friends who actually cares. -w-

And there goes another kinda off-topic rant for you. It's like the thing that frustrates me at school the most. Coming up by second in place is messed up people showing off. But yuck - I choose not to talk about that.

|Eclipse|