You See? P:

Ohhh look at that emoji. P:

Okay, anyway if you'd read (hell yea look at the marvellous grammar) my earlier part about every one of my classmates misunderstanding me one way or the other.... XD

WELL GUESS WHAT?! TEACHERS ARE NO EXCEPTION.

When I was young they're all comments like, quiet, inward, shy, serious, and "join discussion more and share ideas."

You have no idea how many times they said it. XD Imagine being stuck in a seat between your parents in room with your teachers talking about you in your face.

And you're just like : *tries not to laugh, not to smiles too wildly at the same time, and not melt into a puddle because you just want to get out of here*

We just came back from the latest parent-teacher consultation. *sigh*

I wasn't there listening 99% of the time. I was sitting at the school entrance stairs with my laptop PMing Moon. OWO My mom told me what each of the teachers said though.

Just. because. I. don't. like. talking. and. is. quiet. and. seems. distant. from. classmates. Does. not. complete. the. homework. correctly. most. of. the. time. don't. smile. or. constantly. have. a. polka. face. on...

DOES NOT MEAN I'M UPSET OR DEPRESSED OR UNHAPPY. GODDAMMNIT. It's so frustrating it's funny XD

My mom said maybe they think I'm going to suicide.

Which is not anywhere near funny under normal circumstances including a parent-teacher consultation.

We were eating. So when she said that, I spat the tea I was drinking like a garden geyser everywhere. But my dad got most of it. :P

So, unhelpful, misunderstanding teachers and classmates, thank you for all your gibberish concerning issues of a joke about me. 

You see I'm perfectly capable of humour and sarcasm like any normal secondary school student - though I have to admit most of my classmate, if not smart enough - are definitely morons with none of those skills. So I guess I should say kinds like me and my few sarcastic comrades at school are getting pretty hard to find :)

Appreciate you have such unique students.

One day sarcasm may extinct. Just like smart people did.

Omg, what the heck is this rant even about CX BYEEE