Kai x Reader

Here we go you Ninjago Lovers!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
................
Your hands trembled as you put your hands in the bag.......

Wait, let's rewind, shall we?

<><><><><<><><><><>
30 Minutes before.....
<><><><><><><><><>

You were walking to the Monestary because Nya invited you over for a girls day supposedly......

But when you arrived, let's just say she had other plans......
................

As you knocked on the door, Nya pulled you in, leaving you shocked.

"Whoa! I thought we were having a girls day!" You say as Nya practically dragged you down the hall.
"Change in plans!" She replies giggling.
Right now you had no idea what to feel, but decided to go along with it.

Then you arrived into a fairly large
room, all the boys sitting in a circle on the floor, and a box placed in the middle.
You yanked your arm away from Nya's grasp as you realized what you were being pulled into
"NO WAY! NO HOW!" You screamed and tried to make a run for it.

But you should've known that there were 5 high skilled Ninjas and a Samurai,

You only got as far as a few several feet before being pushed onto the ground by all of them sitting on you....
"Fine! I give in!" You say as you knew you weren't going to win this and get up and walk back to the circle.
"Okay you go first" says Cole smirking,

<><><><><><><><><><>

Now we're back to where your hands were trembling as you tried not to pick a certain someone's item........

<><><><><><><><><><>

You pulled out to see a comb,

Kai! Damn it!

Don't get me wrong, you developed a huge crush on him, which is why Nya often invited you often over to the Momestary, she knew about your little crush, and when you pulled out Kai's comb your eyes widened as you realized that you were gonna be stuck inside a closet with your biggest crush, and Nya, she looked at you with a smirk plastered across her face

"Looks like it's Y/n and Kai!" She says giggling and pushing you two into the fairly large closet, as you were pushed in you could hear the laughs coming from the rest of the ninja.....
You both fell on top of each other when they shut the door. Kai on top of you.
Even though it was dark, you could see Kai blush as well as your cheeks heated up as well,
"Um, could you kinda get off of me?" You politely ask because Kai was kinda squishing you.
"Before I do, let me do this..." He replies......

Instead of getting up, he planted his lips on top of yours, at first your eyes were wide open, but soon they fluttered shut as you melted into it. Soon enough you were on top of him, and him under you, still not breaking the kiss. His hands wrapped around your waist trying to bring you closer, you wished this moment would last, now knowing that your crush likes you back!

But sadly.......

All great moments must come to an end.., as you both desperately needed air because who know for how long your kiss was, you two broke apart both sitting up blushing.
"Y/n, I've really like you for a long time, but I had no idea how to tell you, so that's how I decided on telling you" Kai says timidly. You giggled,
"You know, I like you too, and I enjoyed that!" You say, and you can see Kai sighing in relief and leaned in for another kiss as you did too. A long sweet and gentle kiss.

But just then......

The door swung open, filling the dark room with light, and the ninja and Nya snickering and a flash was heard and you two instantly pulled apart blushing..
"I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!" Nya happily exclaimed giving you and Kai a thumbs up.
"Cole, you have 5 seconds before I catch you dead!" You say giving him a death glare, Cole being in fear he dropped the camera and ran for his life.....
"Care to join me?" You asked Kai, He got up and pecked your lips "very" he replies and your two run off after Cole who's hiding in the kitchen.....

"YOU BETTER RUN COLE!" Kai yells
"BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!" You yell as you two chase Cole around the Monestary........
.
.
.
.
.
Welp, that's done!
Tell me what you think?
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
     ~E