Lloyd x Reader

HALO!!!!!!!
Was up mah waffles!!!!!????
Here's the Lloyd X Reader you people want!
On with da story!
.
.
.
.
You were a Tomboy, never liked dresses, skirts, or anything girly, at all.
But today there was a party, a party in which you were invited.
So you not wearing a dress, you leave your house early and walk to the tea shop, Steep Wisdom.

-Le Magīcäl Time Skip-
brought to you by Zane's adorable voice of when he was a child.........

You walk up a path and you knock on the door.
"Hey Y/n!" Nya says, she was wearing a sparkly red dress and matching pumps.
"Hey" you say and next thing you know you're being dragged into the empty tea shop.
"What are you doing?!" You yell as you try to get out of Nya's grasp.
"Y/n, it's a party and I'm not letting you go to a party dressed like that...." She says closing the door to her room. You plop down on the bed and wait.
She comes out with various dresses and a pink metal box.
"You're not..." You say trailing off
"Oh yeah, you are going to that party dressed up" Nya says smirking.
.
After several minutes your in a mint green dress that reaches your mid-thigh and in mint green converse wedges. You look at yourself in the full length mirror and smile.
"Time for hair and makeup!" Nya says/squeals while running over to you with a curling iron and a makeup kit in her hands.
"Aw, c'mon!" You say as you plop down in a chair knowing that Nya won't give up until she's completed her mission.
"Don't you wanna look nice, for I don't know........Lloyd?" Nya says smirking.
You instantly perk up, "Wha? I don't have a crush on Lloyd....who said anything about that?" You stumble on your answer.
"HA! I knew it!" She replies sitting you back down and curling your hair and dabbing makeup on you at the same time.

~Momentarily~

After several minutes of putting the finishing touches on you, Nya hands you a mirror and you look at yourself.
"I look....." You say trailing off
"You look amazingly fabulous y/n!" Nya says
"You do a pretty good job on last minute" you say getting up.
"Look the party started! Let's go!" Nya says dragging you out of the room into the party.
When you reach the middle of the crowded room, you realize that Nya isn't with you anymore.......
You take a look around and try and find her but all you can see is men in tuxedos and women in dresses. And soon there's a tap on your shoulder...

"Hey Y/n!" You turn around to see the one and only....Lloyd Montgomery Garmedon, in a black tux with a green tie.You could've died at the sight.....
"Hey Lloyd" you reply shyly
"The guys, and Nya wanna know if you wanna play a game" he says. Of course you have no idea what game you were going to play, but why not?
"Sure" you say and he takes your hand, leading you out of the noisy party, you were blushing.

Soon enough you see that everyone and Nya are in a circle and a bowl in the middle, realizing what you're getting into you yank your hand away from Lloyd and try and make a run for it, but since you're still kinda new to wedges, you trip and fall, hair covering your face....only to be caught in a pair of strong arms.
"Damn it!" You say as you blow your hair out of your face.
"You said sure so you can't back out" Lloyd says as he walks you over to the bowl, you look up to see Nya smirking and the rest confused.
"Place something in the bowl Y/n" Jay instructs, you sigh and take off the bobby pin from your hair and place it in.
"Really?" Kai questions
"Yeah, got nothin else" you say adding a shrug.
"Yeah wait in the closet" Cole says pushing you in, making you fall straight on your butt, making the dress come up slightly, next thing you know a bright light fills the room and someone falls on top of you.
"Hey Y/n" you hear the voice say and instantly you recognize it....
"Lloyd?" You ask
"Yup" he says replies, you realize that your dress is uncovering....
"Can you get off" you ask nervously and shyly. Lloyd looks at you and instantly blushes.
He gets up and helps you get up.
"So the party huh.." You try and start a conversation.
"Yeah" he replies.
In your mind your dying of nerves and wanting to tell him how you felt, since this was a once in a life time chance....
"You look beautiful" Lloyd says snapping you out of your thoughts.
"You don't look so bad yourself" you answer back punching his arm playfully.
"I really mean it, Y/n, you look stunning" he says looking into your eyes, you think that it might be time to tell him.
"Lloyd I-"
"Y/n I-" you both say at the same time still looking at each other.
"You go first" you say
"Y/n, your an awesome friend, and I wanted to tell you that your pretty, beautiful, an awesome girl, but what I really want to tell you is that, Y/n, I don't like you, I love you, Y/n I love you so much" he says and looks at you with hopeful eyes.
"I've always loved you" you say wiping small tears from your eyes. Soon you see him leaning in closer, and closer, and close enough for both of your lips to touch.
He was slow at first and his hands wrapped around your waist, yours at his neck and a hand running through his blonde hair. His kisses trail from your lips down your jawline and to your neck as he finds your sweet spot. You were trying to hold back moans but as he found your sweet spot, you let them out.
In your mind you couldn't believe that innocent Lloyd would ever do this.
His kisses soon go up and reconnect with your lips, this time asking for entrance. You teasing, you don't let him in. He pins you up at the wall so that you gasp allowing him to take chance to slip in. His tongue exploring your wet caves. Wishing that his moment would never end but you had to......
So you pulled away first.
"What's wrong" Lloyd looks at you
"Nothing, but you wouldn't want to get caught, would you?" You whisper.
"Yeah" he says and he leans in for another kiss and this one is slower, and as your still kissing a light fills up the room.
You two pull away as you see, Sensei Wu, Lloyd's Father, Mother and the rest of the ninja. The ninja are wide eyed, Nya smirking, Wu looking sternly at his nephew, and Lloyd's parents slightly smiling.
"We're so hooped" you both whisper under your breath......
.
.
.
.
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
   ~E