Morro x Reader

After a fugging long time....

It's fugging here....

.
.
.its crap....I know ;-;
.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SLEEPOVERS ARE FUN!!!!!!" A hyper Erika yelled across the room,

"You're gonna break a vase!!!" Lloyd yelled chasing after a hyper Erika..

"While we wait for them..." Cole said.

"Seven minutes in heaven? You in Y/n?" Kai asked. You nodded.

"Alright!!! Put something in the box! Y/n, wait in the closet." Jay instructed.

You shrugged and sat on the carpeted floor.

Sure you liked Morro, who was out there.  And sure he did try to posses you. And yeah he almost took over Ninjago, but deep down you knew you had a MAJOR crush on the ghost....

Only Erika knew, and if she was hyper, she would definitely end up spilling your secret. Now wasn't the time to worry, it was a time to panic becuase....

Morro was in there with you!

You were speechless. Your hands trembled as you tried to get up, with your hands failing to get you up, you fell back to the ground, causing Morro to chuckle...

"Be a gentleman and help me?" You grumbled, the tint of green came closer to you and helped you up.

Cue the awkward silence please....

"You know I'm sorry, right?" Morro quietly said. You looked up at the ghost who held his head down and stared at the rugged floor.

"You wanna know how many times you've apologized?" You groaned, slightly annoyed.

"I just really regret everything I've done, and I've hurt you....I don't want to hurt anyone else, especially if it's you" he said mumbling the last part.

You listened and you swore you heard that last part part right....I mean yeah your probably deaf from the loud music you listen to when you wear your earbuds, but your ears weren't failing you right now.

"Like I've said a million times, I forgive you..." You sincerely reply and scoot closer to Morro. 

"And you wanna know why I don't want to hurt you...." Morro asked looking straight at you.

You could've melted right there into a puddle since his face was literally right infront of yours. Your insides were screaming, YES!!!! SCORE!!! I WON THE HOTTIE!!!! But actually you were a blushing mess as you simply nodded.

"Let me show you"

He isn't? Is he? Oh my Jesus he's leaning in....oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my goooooooooooood!

Smooch...

Aw YEAH! The kiss happened, you really had no idea how the heck you were kissing a ghost without going through him, well since Morro was a ghost.

BUT LOVE DEFIED THE GHOSTLY UNIVERSE!!!!

Becuase sure as hell, you were straight up sucking eachothers faces off in that room as it got heated in there.

"Y/N LOVES MORRO! Y/N LOVES MORRO!!!! Y/N LOVES MORRO!!!" Both Morro and you could hear, making you two pull apart. He smirked as you blushed red.

"Damn it Erika...." You mumbled.

"I love you too..." Morro whispered in your ear. You but your lip as he gazed back into your eyes and pulled you in for another short, yet sweet: kiss.

"WHOA, ERIKA'S RIGHT!" Lloyd screamed as he flung the door open and found you two in a kissy-lovey dovey mode.

"I told ya!" Erika giggles as she skipped happily in circles around the room. 

You roll your eyes and walk out with Morro, hand in hand as the others give you two a wierd stare.

"What? Never seen a human and ghost love eachother dearly?" You asked, an eyebrow raised. Everyone else just looked away and continued the game, you pecked Morro's cheek, surprisingly not falling through.

"Damn Y/n....damn..."
.
.
.
.
It's crappy... Right? ;-;...

Damn it! I knew it! It's crappy!

But anyways, I updated! XD

Remember my writing contest I'm holding! Can't exceed over 3000 words, be about either TMNT, Ninjago, or Hetalia..

NO OCx reader

NO characterx character

NO lemons/smuts...

If you want...you can include me in your entry...be original! Have fun!

Deadline: January 1st!

                  ~E