Zane x (Nindriod)Reader

I don't think you mind....right?
.
.
.
.
The ninja and Nya invited you over for something........special.......

You being a Nindriod, you had no clue what they were planning, but you decided to go because you never disappoint.......

~Le Time Skîp~

You walked into the Monestary, mostly because the doors were open. You walked in the living room to see everyone in the middle of the room, sitting,
"Hello everyone" you said with a warm smile. They all waved and gestured you to take a seat.
"Y/n, were playing Seven Minutes In Heaven, wanna play?" Nya asks kindly.
You being innocent and not knowing what you were getting yourself into....

You said "yes."

"Okay then place something in the bag"  Cole says handing you the bag. You unclip your silver locket and place it gently in the bag.......

And before you knew it, you were shoved in the dark closet.
"Just wait Y/n!" Shouts Kai from the other side of the door. You sigh not know what the hell you got yourself into.

Momentarily, a bright light filled the room as someone was pushed into the closet with you.
Millions of thoughts ran through your mind, who was this? And why does he look so familiar.....
you've always wondered why you felt a certain way towards a certain Nindriod, Zane, to be exact. You always found yourself glitchy around him. You've told your mom about this, and she told you it was a little something called love. When Nya found out, she tried to get you two together countless times, but you were always too timid.
"Remember guys....7 minutes!!!" They all yelled leaving you with.......
"My processor tells me that you are Zane" you respond trying not to glitch as much as you are already.
"Yes, it is me Y/n" Zane says.
You felt your cheeks heat up, Zane looks at you.
"Why are you blushing?" He replies, you couldn't find the right words so you took it a step forward than you thought you would. You leaned in and kissed him fully on the lips. His cold metallic lips, What you didn't expect was that Zane kissed back. Of what seemed like a miracle and a sweet dream, it came to an end when a bright light filled up the room, the whole group with their jaws falling to the floor and all eye wide.
"So?" Cole spoke up
"S-so are you and him a thing?" Lloyd says pointing at you and Zane. You looked at Zane ha looked back at you.
"Yes" you both said together smiling walking back to your seats, his arm wrapped around your waist, and you snuggled into his chest...
The rest were still stunned as to what they just saw...........

A Nindriod can love............
.
.
.
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
      ~E