Cole x Reader

Here you go my Cole fangirls....

Me: Where's mah cake?

Y/n: IM MAKING IT!!! WAIT E!!!

Me: -_-....I NEED CANDY!!!

Lloyd: *holds candy bag, hisses* 🔥_🔥 MINE!!

Me: o-o....
.
.
.
.
You were in the kitchen, baking, your passion! And you learned to bake, for the cake! Cake was BAE for you, that was until you were taken in by your brother Jay, and met the cake loving guy, Cole Brookstone.......

Ever since you found out Cole loved cake, you made various cakes for everyone, especially Cole......

So yeah, today you were making a cake,
No surprise there!
A chocolate cake to be exact. Just as you were putting the final touches on your masterpiece....

"Y/N!" You hear someone call out, the frosting you had steadily on the cake, was now all over the cake...

"Awwwwww man!" You say throwing the frosting on the floor, looking at your messed up decorated cake.

"Oh here you are! Wanna play Seven minutes in heaven with the guys?" Lloyd asks, you give him your deadly glares, he's wide eyed and looks at the counter to see the cake decorations all over....

"THE CAKE!!!!" He yells falling into the ground. You kept your glare at him. Yes, everyone loved your baking, they loved your cakes and pastries.
"All your fault pendejo!!!!" You yelled throwing a spoon at him, he got up.
"So you coming?" He asked. You having nothing better to do,
"Eh, what the heck...sure" you said throwing off your apron and throwing the fork you had behind you.

Upstairs...

You walked in to see everyone, including Nya.
"Walk into the closet...." Kai instructed, Jay was held down by Nya...fury raging through his eyes...
"Y/n, M/n, Walker....you kiss one of these assholes and I'll send you back to mom's!!!" Jay yelled. You went wide eyed as you shut the door.

You laughed quietly as you heard the others argue with Jay or a moment until it all went quiet, a bright light filled the dark closet for a moment and then it was pitch black again....

"Y/n..." You heard the person say...

Shit no...hell no...not now...I wasn't ready for this!!!!!! Uhhhh be cool, be cool, just act cool... You were freaking out that your crush..your senepai, the person you liked was in a tight closet with you....it had to be Cole.

(Me: *puts hand over mouth* OHH SHE WASNT READY XD)

"Y/n?" You heard Cole say again... Making you snap out of your trance and worries.
"Yeah?" You stutteringly say.
"Can I tell you something?" He asks sincerely. You nod,
"I like someone.." He starts off, you felt your heart break, shatter into a million pieces, but you kept a fake smile on.
"She's pretty, really cute, she loves to bake, she's compassionate, she's you, she's loving, she's funny.." Cole says listing lots of more qualities of this girl.
You replay his words again in your mind again...
"She's pretty, she's cute, she's loves to bake"
Why does she sound so familiar? You question yourself, then you remember him saying.
"She's you..." Your eyes widen, face flushed pink, Cole seems to notice this and stops and chuckles.
"Y-you like me?" You ask surprised.
"No" he says making eye contact.
You felt your heart sink once more.
"I love you Y/n M/n Walker..." He says before pulling you in for a kiss.
Sparks flew, eyes were shut closed as the world seemed to stop and it was you and Cole right now. Lips were moving in sync as Cole brought you closer to him using his hand that was wrapped around your waist. You ran your hand through his raven black hair, it was so magical, but yet it had to be ruined by a certain family member....

"Y/N, M/N, WALKER!!" Your brother screamed opening the door, glaring at you and Cole.
"Run?" Cole nervously says.
"RUN!!!" You yell before taking Coles hand and running past Jay and the rest of the laughing ninja and Nya.

"YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!!!" Jay yells grabbing a fork off the table, and a chancla...chasing you and Cole with his deadly fork.....and chancla....
.
.
.
.
Sorry for any spelling errors...

Well that just happened...XD!!! For those of you who don't know what a chancla is....is basically a sandal...can be used as a deadly weapon by Hispanic parents like mine...-_-... MUST BE SAVED FROM THE EVIL WRATH OF ANGRY HISPANIC PARENTS AND THE CHANCLA!!!!!!!!

Me: Bye BISHES!!!!! *runs out of room*

Mom: *throws the chancla*

Me: SAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
    ~E