Pythor x Human! Reader

Yerp.... I'm pretty sure this is a first in a SMIH ninjago book...correct me if I'm wrong....

Anyways this was requested by FlareFrozenriverClay

ENJOY!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Everyone was in the room....Morro, the ghosts, the ninja, Nya, and your mini crush...Pythor.....

You didn't know how you fell for him...but all you knew is that you definitely liked him, but you knew he probably never liked you back, I mean why would he...you were human, and he was a snake.

"GO!" You hear Lloyd yell as he shoves you in a closet.

Your heart pounds, blood boiling, sweating bullets, as you stand there in the dark closet, this was either gonna be really memorable, or really awkward....

You soon felt someone on top of you, and it wasn't regular skin....it was scaly, and a bit rough.....you definitely knew who this was....

"Pythor?" You shyly asked, he got off of you, he nodded, "well thissssss isssss awkward..." He starts of, you couldn't help but blush, you loved the sound of his voice....you loved everything about him....

Damn you teenage hormones.....

You thought as you had an urge to just kiss him....

Your conscious was telling you to go for it....so you just went in....

His serpentine(in this case: anacondrai...it almost autocorrected to anaconda XD)
eyes went wide eyed as he realized what you were doing, you pulled away,

"I-I'm sorry I just -mmmph!" You started off, but you shut up after Pythor  leaned in and kissed you again, in which this time, was more passionate than the first one, sparks flew, and something incredible happened, a purple smoke filled the room as you two were kissing, you both pulled away at the same time waiting for what was coming next.

The purple smoke wrapped around Pythor, you covered your eyes, in hopes of not getting the smoke in your eyes.

Soon the smoke died down, and there was the sight.... A human Pythor sight.... His hair was jet black with a red streak, his eyes were a dark purple, his skin was pale white, he looked incredibly hot....well to you he did XD...

(Of course he had clothes on.....
y'all nasties....XD...)

"Y-y-n....." You heard him call out as he almost collapsed on the floor, you caught him in time before he did.

"What happened..." He asks rubbing his eyes, "y-you're human! But how?" You answered still in shock.

"Looks like it......Well then...I guess I can do this..." He says regaining his balance, he grinned as pushed you up against a wall, making you gasp, he kisses you once more, and just as it was getting heated...

"TIMES UP....whoa..." Jay says wide eyed, Lloyd was standing behind him, Nya covering Lloyds innocent eyes with her hands,
"FUCK THIS SHIT! IM OUT!!!" Lloyd yells getting out of Nya's hands that were covering his innocent eyes.

"WHOOO!!! GET SOME!!!!" You all heard the ghosts, who were sitting in the floor cheer.

Everyone soon was standing by the closet door....eyeing you and Pythor....human Pythor.....

"We give you two 7 minutes....and this is what you two do in 7 minutes???!!" Jay yells motioning to Pythor.

"Did you guys like use vodo magic or something?" Kai asks still shocked to see Pythor human...

"The power of true love....awwww" Nya says smiling. You look at Pythor who's also smiling as well....

"This is weird...." Cole says wide eyed...

"This....does not..... compute *glitch spark*"
Zane says.
You kiss Pythors cheek before heading out of the closet with him, hand in hand, you two decided to just to leave everyone there still shocked as to what just happened, and took a walk...

*Outside....*

"So...does this mean...." Pythor starts off, you smile...."of course it does, we're officially together" you finish off resting your head on his shoulder.

"I wouldn't want it any other way...."
.
.
.
Well.......this was....Erm....different.....

But I think I did a pretty decent job with this.....

Oh well....

This is what I have in store...

Young Garmadon X Reader
Young Wu X Reader
Morro X Reader
And then a re-make
Of the original ones in the guys P.o.v.....
And I'm pretty sure that's it for now!

And no...I will not take any Oc requests......this is ninjago X reader!!!!!!!

That's it for now....BAI!!!!!
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
~E