Chapter 3

(Reader's PoV)

"Hm. Let me think," Dark Link said tapping his chin pretending to think. "I know." He puts his finger in the air pretending he just came up with the idea and smirked. "You have to kiss me."

I rolled my eyes and thought, 'Pervert.' I walked up to Dark Link and kissed him on the lips. I could feel him smirking in the kiss. I pulled away. "Happy," I said. 'I can't believe I had my first kiss and with him,' I thought.

"You're good, for your first kiss," Dark Link smirked.

My eyes widened from surprise. "How did you know?" I questioned and narrowed my eyes.

"Haha I can read it all over your face," he replied.

"I see," I said.

"Also don't lie to me this time but how did you get those bruises?" Dark Link questioned.

"Fine a man in my village kicked me because I was near his son which had ran up to me and kicked my shin," I explained.

"That's better," Dark Link replied.

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked.

"Hm go make me dinner," Dark Link replied.

"Fine," I said walking to where I somehow knew where the kitchen was. When I arrived in the I started making one of the few things I can cook meatloaf. When I finished preparing it I stuck it in the oven. I then went to find Dark Link to tell him dinner will be ready in about a hour. I found him in the throne. I bowed when I entered and said, "Dinner will be done in about a hour."

"Fine," Dark Link said. "What are you making?"

"Meatloaf," I replied.

He looked surprised. "How did you know?"

"Know what?" I asked.

"My favorite food's meatloaf," Dark Link answered.

"Oh. Well it's one of the things I know how to make beside (f/f) and fruit salad," I replied.

"Interesting," Dark Link said. "You're dismissed."

(Time Skip to day before I can leave)

'I can't believe it's been two weeks already,' I thought while preparing Dark Link another meatloaf. For the past two weeks all I've been doing is making Dark Link meatloaf because I'm the only one that knows how to make it. He would also have me kiss him occasionally. When I finished preparing I stuck the meatloaf in the oven and went to find Dark Link. I found him in his usual place, the throne room.

I bowed when I entered.

"Let me guess dinner will be ready in about a hour," Dark Link said. "You''re so predictable."

"Ya," I replied rolling my eyes.

"I never did ask your name. What is it?" Dark Link asked.

"Moon Night," I answered. That became my name when I left the village. I changed my name that way I didn't have to remember all those bad memories.

"Interesting," Dark Link said. "Come with me." Dark Link grabbed my wrist and started pulling me somewhere. We stopped at a plain black door. When Dark Link opened the door it revealed a lounge with a few book shelves. Dark Link led me inside and shut the door, locking it.

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked.

(Perverted Alert! Perverted Alert! Warning! Warning!)

"You'll see," Dark Link replied. "Now do your occasional kiss."

I just rolled my eyes and started to kiss Dark Link. I felt Dark Link wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip. I playfully denied and was curious about what he would do. He slowly lowered his hands and pinched my thigh. It made me gasp and he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

He searched every nook and cranny of my mouth. He then slammed his pelvic against my hips which made me blush. I could feel his lower friend trying to get at me. When I felt this I pulled away scared of where this would.

Dark Link noticed this and sighed. "I guess your not ready but let me tell you this I will have you some day." At this he unlocked the door and left.

I was stunned at what just happened and then snapped back to reality. I left and decided to check on the meatloaf.