Bonus Chapter

A/L

Dear Readers,

Since we are about to reach ten thousand or whatever number it is when you read this, I am writing an extra chapter of you with your kids. I hope you enjoy and if I decide to republish the other Legend of Zelda story that I had unpublished just pretend this chapter doesn't exist if you read it. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me and without further ado the next chapter. You also don't get to choose your kids names because typing (s/n) and (d/n) is a lot of work and some people don't like to come up with names for their kids in a story. (At least I'm not very partial to it.) You had twins, but can't have any more kids. The eldest is a boy, Matthew, and the youngest is a girl, Alice.

From,

wolflink39
---------------
(Reader's PoV)

I was watching my two children run around in the courtyard. I had decided not to punish the kingdom, but to help it grow and prosper. It was now in a reign of peace. Of course the lands around us fought quite often and tried to bring this kingdom to war, but we will remain neutral for as long as I am in reign. Hopefully my husband doesn't do anything reckless when I die. Of course I plan on living a nice long life, but when I do die, if not after my husband, Dark Link will take over the kingdom and probably start declaring war unless I pass the crown on to our eldest, Matthew, before then.

Matthew was chasing Alice through the yard. They were twelve now and it seems like they'll never stop liking to tease each other. Probably because of their parents who tease each other quite a bit. Speaking of parents, I wonder where there father is.

I started to look around, but before I could look behind me a bucket of some liquid was pored on me. I squealed because it was cold and stood up quickly. I turned around and saw my husband laughing his head off and holding a bucket tightly.

"What was that?" I demanded. Instead of rolling off me like water, it coated me in it which made me colder.

"A concoction I created to make you younger. Though it can be cold," Dark Link explained when he finally could control his laughter. "Don't worry I dumped myself in it earlier. So now I look like I did ten years ago." Now that he mentioned it he did look younger.

"How long until I can rinse it off?" I questioned.

"Ten minutes. Don't worry, I'll watch the kids," Dark Link answered. This didn't make me feel better. Whenever he watches the kids something always ends up happening, but I didn't have much of a choice.

"Fine, but keep a good eye on them," I stated and walked off deciding to take a walk in our garden. As I walked to the garden I saw a suspicious shadow. Since I was outside of the small armory at the castle, on the way to the garden, I walked in and grabbed my sword. Hopefully Dark Link's concoction won't effect my fighting. As I walked out I searched for the shadow again. I saw it behind a tree towards the kids and Dark Link were.

I crept towards the shadow and when I was about ten feet away from it, it turned around. I finally got to see their face. They had blonde hair, blue honest eyes, and fair skin. As I did a double take I saw that it was Link.

When did he leave the castle. They weren't supposed to be able to leave unless they had children. *gasp* They must of had children. I was broke out of my thought when Link pulled out his sword. I raised my own sword in case he wanted to fight. He then gave me a funny look.

"Vhy are you looking at me zhat vay?" I questioned, accidentally slipping into a fake German accent. When speaking I'll let an accent slip if I'm not careful because when I'm alone I'll practice speaking in different accents.

"Um. Well last time I saw you you weren't covered in goo," Link answered. "Why are you speaking in a weird accent."

"No reason. The goo is Dark Link's fault," I replied quickly. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see what you guys were doing. Last time I saw you, you were cruel and I waned to see how you ran the kingdom," Link explained himself.

"I see. Well as you can see I've changed and I decided to help the kingdom," I retorted. I didn't want to sound mean, but when speaking to someone who has a sword and about eleven years ago tries to kill you who wouldn't?

"I can see that. I can also see that Dark has found a better way to play his evil tricks as well. I'll just leave you four on peace and leave. I have to get back to Zelda and our Son," Link bided.

"Well I'll see you around then," I replied as we walked away from each other. I walked back to Dark Link and the children.

"Hey Goo Monster. You can go wash off now. It's been about ten minutes," my husband greeted.

"Thanks and Dark Prince, where are our children?" I questioned, gesturing around.

"They're playing under ground," the dark prince replied.

"They aren't worms. They can't be under ground long," I informed walking to go wash off.

"Sh*t," Dark Link cusses, running to the hole in the ground. I just sighed and continued walking towards the bathroom. Just a normal day in paradise.