Chapter 9

(Reader's PoV)

I rolled across the bed to my side after Dark Link woke up.

"Hello (y/n), how are you doing?"He walked his hand across the bed, walking it over to mine. I smacked his hand away, and got up off the bed.

"Perv," I said, walking out and into my spare room. It had mountains of clothes, which were all Zelda's, but they all fit. I made sure that the door was locked, because I knew Dark Link. He's so perverted,it's really nasty. I took the black tights and the midnight navy blue tunic. I looked around and put on my clothes. I also slid on my socks and boots, because I felt comfortable.

I walked out, seeing that Dark Link was fully dressed and was at the end of the hallway. He was smirking at me, and I was walking away from him to where my sword was. My sheath was just in the room at the end of the hallway, in the armory where it belonged.

I was running at this point because he was chasing me. I got into the armory, locked the door, and pulled my sword out of the sheath. He pounded on the door shouting," Let me in (y/n)! Come on now, don't be shy! I just wanted to talk!" I slowly unlocked the door, and pushed it open even slower. In one swift motion, I kicked him down, pinned him, and put my sword up to his adam's apple, making him gulp.

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Not really," he grinned, making me make a face of disgust.

"What do you want to talk about, and make it quick," I scowled.

"Kiss me, like you used too."

"Here's the thing Dark Link," I said pressing the sword deeper. " You work for me now, and I don't want to kiss you. Got it?"

"I'll always chase (y/n), it's just what I do. I get to do whatever I want, because I am the Prince of Darkness!"

--------------writer change-----

"All right, Mr. I am the Prince of Darkness, I don't care. Now go take the food I prepared yesterday to the prisoners," I replied.

"No, I'm slave to no one and besides you still don't have a king so you still aren't officially queen," Dark Link objected, smirking.

"Fine I'll do it," I sighed and went to get the food I prepared yesterday. I grabbed the food and took it to the prisoners. When I got there I opened the slot in the door, slid the food into the room, and closed the slot. I left to go find something to do.

(Time skip)

It was evening and the first of five infants to die. I heard sobbing coming from where the prisoners were and smiled to myself and walked off to mine and Dark Link's room.

(Warning! Warning! Lemon alert! Lemon alert!)

After I shut the door behind me and turned around, I was slammed against the door by Dark Link. I gasped in surprise but soon felt Dark Link's lips on mine. I froze for a moment out of surprise but soon melted into the kiss.

I felt Dark Link smirk into the kiss. When we pulled away he said, "I told you I would have you one day."

I blushed. It was the first time I blushed since the last instant like this.

Dark Link moved one of his hands to the doorknob and locked it. "And this time you're not getting away."

Dark Link picked me up and carried me to the bed. He put me down and climbed on top of me. He then started kissing me again and licked my bottom lip for entrance.

This time I obliged and opened my mouth allowing him to take dominance.

Dark Link slipped his hands under my tunic and unhooked my bra. He broke the kiss and slipped my tunic and bra off.

I covered myself and said, "You want to see take off your own tunic."

Dark Link sighed and slipped off his tunic. I lowered my arms. Dark Link started sucking on my neck, looking for my sweet spot while massaging my breasts.

I moaned in pleasure when he found my sweet spot. I could feel him smirking against my skin and he started bitting it leaving a love mark.

He then started trailing kisses down to my bellybutton. When he reached it he went up to my right breast and started sucking on the mound while massaging the other. When he finished with the right he did the same to the left while massaging the other.

I was moaning out in pure pleasure by now and wanted more. I tugged at his pants signaling I wanted more to him.

He slipped out of his pants and boxers and then slipped my tights and underwear off using his teeth. He started rubbing in between my legs making me moan in more pleasure.

He stopped and then positioned himself at my entrance. He looked up at me as if asking my permission. I nodded my head. He slowly started to go into me. Right when he did I started crying from the pain.

Dark Link whispered sweet nothings into my ears until the pain subsided and when it did I nodded my head for him to continue. He started pupping into me and I moaned in pleasure.

He kept going faster and harder until he hit my G spot. I screamed in pleasure and he kept hitting that spot over and over.

I felt my stomach tighten and soon after I came. Dark Link came right after me and pulled out.

He laid down beside me looking at me and them he asked something unexpected, "(y/n), will you marry me?"

I laid there in shock before answering, "Yes, I will marry you."

With that we fell asleep, having sweet dreams.

----------------------------------------

Dear Reader,

The beginning of the story was written by kleepanda9012 and the rest was written by me.

From,

wolflink39