Chapter 5

(Reader's PoV + time skip to Clocktown)

I was in the room I rented at Clocktown Inn. I decided to form a plan to take over Hyrule.

Step 1 Kidnap Princess Zelda and put her in her own dungeon.

Step 2 Kidnap the King and either let him surrender Hyrule or him and Zelda die.

Step 3 Win fight with Link and put him in the dungeon with the King and Zelda.

Step 4 Make them take care of the infants from my village and kill the infants one by one to make then feel bad.

Step 5 Punish Hyrule.

I thought it was pretty good plan considering it was my first. I decided to put step 1 into action tonight. It was already 9:33 when I looked at the clock tower. I decided to head to the castle.

(Time skip to castle)

I had just arrived at the castle where Zelda and the king lived. I snuck around and killed the outside guards. I then snuck around inside killing the inside guards. Now the only one who can stop me is Link and he's not here.

I then snuck over to Princess Zelda's room. I saw a faint light coming from underneath the door. I slowly cracked the door enough to see through but not enough to be noticed by Zelda. I saw Zelda at her desk writing what looked like a letter.

I slowly snuck into Zelda's room and sneaked behind her.

"What are you doing here Dark Link? I thought I made it clear last time that Link always wins," Zelda suddenly said, not looking up from the letter.

I slowly bent down beside her until my head was beside hers and said, "It's not Dark Link." I then hit her with the hilt of my sword before she could react. She was then out cold. I blew out the candle and dragged her to her own dungeon and chained her in the cell farthest from the door.

I then turned around and left the dungeon. I next went to the King's room and saw no light coming from underneath the door. I walked in and saw the king asleep in his bed. I walked over to the bed and hit him with the hilt of my sword to make sure he wouldn't wake up as I took him to the dungeon. I then drug the King to the dungeon and chained him beside Zelda.