Chapter 8

(Reader's PoV)

After we put Link in the prison room, that's what Dark Link and I decided to call the room since it was like a prison room.

On the way back Dark Link decided to ask, "When do I get to beat up the pipsqueak called Link?"

"After exactly 5 days because that is when step 4 of my plan is complete," I responded.

"Whyyy?" Dark Link whined.

"I have it where they feel terrible about themselves so in 5 days they probably won't be putting up a fight," I stated.

"Fiinne. I'll just wait here until the time comes then," Dark Link grumbled.

"Alright then," I replied and walked off to my room not bothering to show him his room.

When I got to my room, I saw that Dark Link had followed me and I turned around while expounding, "You can go to any room you want."

"Then I'll just stay here then," he said, pointing at the door of my room.

"That's my room," I explained, rolling my eyes.

"I know," Dark Link replied, smirking.

I just shrugged my shoulders and added, "Fine but you stay on your side of the bed."

"I will, if you stay on yours," Dark Link replied.

I just rolled my eyes at the comment and walked into thy room. The room had a (f/c) king size bed, (2/f/c) curtains, a wooden dresser, and a (3/f/c) desk. Connected to the bedroom was a bathroom with a sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed my nightgown. I turned to Dark Link and said, "I'm going to go change in the bathroom." I walked into the bathroom and changed.

When I walked out I saw that Dark Link had his tunic off and in his tights barefooted. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to the right side of the bed and laid down facing the edge of the bed. I felt Dark Link lay on down on the other side and I could tell he was staring at me. I just brushed the feeling off and fell asleep.

(Time skip)

The next morning I woke up feeling warm and with arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw Dark Link was the one holding me. I looked around and saw I was on the left side instead of the right side which I fell asleep on.

'Darn it,' I thought. 'He knew this would happen but how?'

Suddenly I felt movement underneath my head and saw that Dark Link was starting to wake up. His eyes slowly opened and looked at me. When he looked at me he had a 'I told you so' look on his face.