Part 6

"What do you want to do first?" Dylan asks me as we pass through the entrance of the fair.

"Hmm. Let's go to the animal barns. That's my favorite."

"You got it. Let's go."

We walk up and down the aisles. There are horses, cows, sheep, pigs, even rabbits and chickens. We watch the pig races which are hilarious. The baby pigs were either panted or dressed up funny and scamper through the maze. Some went really fast and some crashed into others while a couple decided to try to eat the straw bales set up to form the race.

Watching the kids grooming their show animals was really cool too.

I fell in love with the Clydesdales horses and then again with the Belgian horses. Ok, I fell in love with them all, which had Dylan cracking up with laughter.

"Every time we see a new type of horse you declare they are your favorite."

He's right, I'm a sucker for any type. I just smile like a little kid and head off down a next aisle.

When we exited the end of the barns, we came across an area where they had saunas and hot tubs set up for demonstration.  Dylan said he was 'just in the market for one of those' and made us go in each one. We made out in each or until someone jiggled the handle and then we moved on.

"Let me guess. You were in the market for a hot tub, right?" I ask laughing as we pass some.

"Yeah but no way am I letting you try those suckers out in front of strangers. That body is for me only to see."

"So greedy." I say, looking into his eyes and pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Mmmm. Yup." He responds with a wink that promises naughty things later.

Next we go through a building with the newest models of each vehicle and we play around in there too. The salesmen were silently stalking us trying to make a sale but we escaped at the last moment.

"Let's do the rides. Those are my favorite."  I suggest with a whole new shine to my eyes.

"Which ones?"

"All of them." Duh, it's what you do at fairs.

"Even the scary ones?" He looks doubtful.

"Especially the scary ones."

"No way." He really looks doubtful now, almost challenging.

"Way. Pick one and I'll do it. Go ahead." I motion for him to give it his best. He looks around and then stops and narrows his eyes on one.

The Slingshot. Pssht. I roll my eyes behind his back. He turns but points.

"Alright badass. That one." He smirks, waiting for me to back down.

"First one there gets to be on top..." I'm already running towards the line.

He easily passes me up and is even jogging backwards with me. Bastard.

"What was that, Miss Thang?" Cocky Bastard.

What he didn't see was the huge power cable that was strung across the ground and he started to stumble. In the split second it took me to realize he wasn't going to actually fall, I took advantage and ran full out to the line leading up to the ride. He catches up with me and I'm hopping up in down with my hands in the air.

"Whoop whoop. I'm on top!" I say way too loud. People are staring like I just escaped from the looney bin.   I'm so giddy I really don't care.

"You are so fucking cute." He says before he kisses the need to hop and gloat out of me. "Are you ready?"