Part 2

~Dylan~

9 miles into my run, I found himself looking for the older model dark blue Chevy I see nearly everyday.

Particularly, I am looking for the black haired, blue-eyed driver in that truck.

I always wave, she always give me a shy little wave back.

I have yet to determined where she lived and I never let myself actually try to find out.

I'm not a stalker. Although I look forward to our daily 2 second ritual, I figure someone that beautiful had an old man already.

So, I keep waving and keep having wet dreams of this mysterious woman.

Although knowing my luck, she would end up being the snotty, spoiled girl that was looking for a sugar daddy just like the others I have met around here. The ones that live off of daddy and mommy just long enough to snag a well off husband. No thank you.

So I focus on my breathing and I keep running.

Just ahead on the shoulder of this country-yet-paved road was the vehicle I've gotten so used to seeing. About 50 yards away I can see her, lowering her spare tire out from under her truck. Trim legs sticking out from under her truck.

Yes!

Fate had intervened!

Mentally, I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought of actually talking to her! 

Would her voice be all smoky and sexy like I've imagined? Forgotten was my earlier thought of a potentially rotten woman, replaced with hope she was actually nice...and single!

Like I have time for a woman...temporary or not.

At least I can maybe learn her name.  A name to put with that pretty face I see everyday.

Slowing my pace, when I get closer to the truck I ask,  "Need some help?"

~Audrey~

I just about fell into the side of my  truck, I didn't heard anyone coming and it scared the shit out of me. 

"Ack!" I squeak and spin around with my hands out in front of me.

"Whoa! I'm not gonna rob you just want to help, honest! Dylan Bradshaw" Mr. Yummy is standing in front of me in all his deliciousness. He offers his hand, leaning towards me but non threateningly.

"Oh, I sorry. You just scared me that's all. I've got it though, been changing tires my whole adult life it seems." I say, taking his hand in mine and then mentally kick myself! I shake his hand and felt my girl parts clench. Here he is, offering to help and giving me an opportunity to talk to him and I'm brushing him off? He could just be mine for the taking but noooo I have to go and decline. I'm such an idiot. Mental face plant to the forehead.

Of course, I am convinced there would be no 'taking' here. Someone that hot has a wife and 12 kids at home for sure! His eyes meet mine and time is suspended for a moment. Breaths catching and he arches an sexy, inky black eyebrow. Really? How are eyebrows sexy? But this one is.

"Audrey Morris, nice to actually meet you" I finally manage to get out. My gaze runs the length of him, really taking him in. There is a strange tension in the area around us.  Vibrating and pulsing between us.

"Move over. I would lose my man card if I walk away, so do me a favor." He says with a wink. 

Ok, seriously has it suddenly gotten hot out?

Also, have I ever considered a wink hot? First eyebrows, now winks. What else did this guy have in his bag of tricks?

I was seriously going to run some batteries down later with all this pent up energy. It would be the first time my thoughts would use eyebrows and winks to get over that self made orgasmic cliff.