Part 5

Dylan and I drive desperately back to my house and park.  He pulls his truck in the garage next to mine and I can't help but smile at that. I like it. A lot.

He hustles over to my truck before I can even get out and he yanks me out. I couldn't help but giggle. Someone is in as much of a rush as I am.

Julius was there to greet us with his doggy enthusiasm. 

"Hey, buddy. Miss me?" Dylan says patting him on the head. Julius was stupidly happy, like Dylan giving him attention is what completed his day. 

"Traitor." I say kiddingly. I kneel down and hug my dog. 

Then I stand up and the Julius flops down on the floor and looks at both of us with his puppy dog eyes. 

Carry on humans. The dog seems to say.

Dylan reaches out and takes my hand in his and leads me to my room. 

"De ja vue..." I say getting a chuckle out of him. 

"Hmm, we will have to swap it up again, ya know, to keep you interested." I'm so interested, he has no clue.

He pulls me back into him, me facing away from him. He just holds me like that for a few moments. He starts kissing me starting with a soft peck on my hair and again on my neck. I knew that soon our last day would come and he was off to his unknown destination.

Would fate be cruel enough to keep him for a long time? I seriously hope not.

With that thought I turn around and look up at him. I am a modest 5-6 and he is about 6-4. He makes me feel so safe and treasured. For once in my life I have done something spontaneous and I can't be happier with the outcome.

I reach out and gently push him onto my bed and decide to do a mini strip tease for him. I slowly pull off an article of clothing. At the end, I turn around and bend over, pulling my panties slowly down my legs and looking back at him.

He is lying there enjoying the show but he's up on his elbows and has a huge tent in his shorts. His eyes are almost completely black with desire. When I did the panty trick he was off the bed and on me in an instant.

I squeal when he hefts me up and throws me and him on the bed. I should have seen that coming. I love that I can make this big man crazy for little ole me. Never before had I reveled in feminine power like now. 

He rolls me onto my stomach and urges me to get up on all fours for him. Somehow he has managed to get his shorts off without me even noticing and the next thing I knew he was in me and I was in pleasureville.  Population: 2.

What started out fast and furious quickly turns into something slow and achingly sweet. He let me cum once in that position and then had me turn me over so he could slowly make love to me with him on top. He grabs my face and makes me look into his eyes as he slowly thrusts into me. It almost hurts to do so, there was so many emotions that I too was feeling, swirling in the depths. 

It was like a Romeo & Juliet saga, minus the kissing cousins and teenage suicides of course. Time was against us and we can both feel it. 

He works my body with his mouth and hands and soon I'm seeing stars and he too shatters, filling me with his essence. 

I can't hold my emotions back. When he lays down with me, my back to his front, I feel the tears trickling down my face. I haven't cried in years and here this guy I've  known for two days makes me want to curl up and sob. 

"Hey...hey...babe...don't cry. Did I hurt you?" He turns me to face him and I try to smile at him through my tears. 

"I just hate that you have to go. I just found you and.."

"I know. It will be ok. Don't cry...please I can't stand seeing you hurt. I'll come back to you, I swear. We have something awesome and I would be a fool to let that go. Look, let's spend as much time together as we can, ok?"

"Yes, please stay." He curls my body more into him, holding me tight and just holds me. Soon we both fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms. I'm woken up and he made love to me two more times in the middle of the night before we fell back into an exhausted sleep again. 

--------------------------------

The next day we get up and went to his place where we eat a nice breakfast. I got to meet most of his ranch hands, who were all very nice.

Dylan showed me his cattle and pastures and his huge garden. We made a day out of it. We strolled around hand in hand while he told me of his plans and current projects. It was a great day.

Too soon it was time for me to go. We had gone back to the pond and swam and again went at it like crazy people. I was lying on his chest, drawing circles on him. 

"I know you should probably go home but I was hoping you would stay with me. If you can't I understand, I just don't want to let go yet." 

"Yes...yes, I'll stay with you. Can we bring Julius over?" I didn't want to go but I couldn't forget my responsibilities either.

"Of course. Come on, let's go get him." 

He helps me up and brushes the tidbits of grass off of my body.

We silently pack up and headed back. We go back and load Julius up and he's super excited. He's always like car rides and I often took him with me to work.

He barely waited for us to come to a complete stop before dashing out of the truck and sniffing around.

"Have you ever thought about getting another dog? A companion or even a girlfriend for him?" Dylan asks me as we laugh at him running all over the place. The dog keeps finding scents to follow but comes back when he's gotten too far.

"No, I guess I never have. I've been a little self focused for awhile. Can't believe I didn't think of that. He never seemed lonely to me, I guess."

"Just something to think about." 

Even though we were pretty sure he wouldn't run off, Dylan calls him into a large yard that had a fence around it that was connected to the back of the house.  We unload his food and dishes and set him up. Julius is already laying in the shade, too tuckered out to continue his search around the place.

When we are back in his house and discussing dinner, he asks, "Some of my friends asked me to go to the fair in town tomorrow but I declined thinking it would be too awkward since they all have spouses and kids but would you like to go?"

"I'd love to! Will you win me a big stuffed teddy bear?" I tease and lean into his front.

"If that's something you want, absolutely. The biggest, pinkest bear they have." He pauses to kiss me and then just looks down into my eyes. His features are calm and happy.

"Have you decided what you want for dinner?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You." I jokingly say. Ok, half jokingly.

"If you have your way, we will starve ourselves to death. Come on, let's make something simple and then I'll see about feeding you in other ways." He wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh out loud.

We assemble some sandwiches and Dylan brings out some chips. We eat and all the while, we are flirting with our eyes.

"What are you thinking right now?" He asks, leaning into the island counter with his forearms. He face is extremely close to mine. My eyes are stuck on those kissable, full lips. Without realizing, I lick my own lips.

"You." I can't collect my thoughts enough to say anything else.

"Oh, what else?" He's trying to keep the grin off of his face but fails.

"Me." I'm returning his grin and leaning a little bit more into him. Our lips are a hair width away now.

"Enough said sugar."