Part 3

It took all of 2 minutes to get to my place but it felt like an eternity.

Dylan stays on his side of the truck, sitting in running shorts, wearing running shoes and not wearing a shirt. Just like I found him.

I am tempted to pull over and crawl into his lap! Make some memories in the truck!

I pull in the garage and press the button on my visor to shut the overhead garage door.  Taking a deep steadying breath, I look over at him.

"I have a dog, he doesn't really like men so let me settle him first."

"Ok." He answers, not the least bit least weary. People sometimes act like that until they actually saw my dog and then they freak out. 

He is behind me when I open the door from the garage to my house and Julius is there to greet me, as always.

"Hi boy. Did you miss me, handsome?" I say I'm my dog-mommy voice. His body is writhing back and forth with the swings of his tail.

Julius doesn't even hesitate though. He greets me and then immediately goes to Dylan and burrows his face in Dylan's crotch before I can think to stop him.  I cannot believe what I am seeing.

"Thought he doesn't like men?" Dylan asks, eyebrow arched and his hands protecting his nether region. Julius is literally trying to burrow into him.

"That has never happened. Julius, heel!" Julius responds and sits down, panting, head lolling to one side, seemingly happy to see us. 

"He's huge though! Mastiff?" Dylan asks, reaching out to pat the big dogs head. Julius' eyes shut in his doggy bliss response to affection.

"Yeah, English although he is convinced he's a lapdog most days."

"Well, he's going to have to take a backseat because I'm calling dibs on your lap for the moment." He says right before he pulls me flush against him and  starts kissing me again. Things quickly get hot and I have to step back. Julius is still there staring between the two of us like everything is normal.

"Umm, yeah kind of creepy being in front of him!" I say as I grab Dylan's hand and gently tug him further into my house.

I take us down a short hallway and into my bedroom. I close the door behind us and briefly lean against it shutting my eyes. Am I really doing this? Doing him? Why not.  I've  never had a one night stand, or one day stand, I amend mentally since I realize the sun was still technically out. I have done the months and months of dating that eventually progresses into  sleeping together and so far that method hasn't exactly worked out well so...

To hell with it. I deserve a bit of fun and he seems as excited as I am. I open my eyes to find he has moved closer. He places his forearms on either side of my head on the door. Lowering his head, he takes my mouth again. This time he slows things down a little and thoroughly explores my mouth. One of my hands is holding on for dear life to the side of him while the other is flat over his abdomen. He is hard all over and I am anxious to see everything.

His mouth tastes so good! So sexy and earthy. Absolutely the best kisser I've ever had.

I let loose a groan in the back of my throat and then my arms are moving up and around his neck. He shifts down a bit and then lifts me into his arms, my legs wrap themselves around his waist, and I'm loving the hardness against my softness. He is bumping and grinding into me, letting me know he needs me as much as I need him.

"Bed, now!" I plead. He spins around making me slightly dizzy and sets me down on my feet. Then, clothes start flying and finally we are naked and we settle down together lost once more in our kisses.