|Chapter 3

6 days passed. Last day in the motel. Or last night.

"Kyle!"

Adonis silently shouted in my ear.

"What?" Still sleepy.

"Follow me get soda from the soda machine"

"Why the fuck do you want to get soda at *checks alarm clock* at 2:17 in the morning?"

"Let's stargaze." He replied in a soft tone.

"Fine, but only cause I like this idea. You're spending your money though, for waking me up so damn early."

We put on shirts and take some shoes. We head out towards to soda machine, which was to our left, by the corner, three rooms away.

He inserts two dollars and grabs a Mt. Dew for him, and a Pepsi can for me. We jog out to our rented mini van and climb to its roof. Taking a chance, I took the largest spot the van roof has to offer, knowing Ado will want it I cover it up with my body. Bitch can't get my space now.

"Stars, so beautiful, yet dying." I say. "A perfect resemblance to our world as we know it. From space, it's such a marvelous sight, but one you're in the atmosphere, the lovely sight changes. Then it isn't so lovely anymore."

"Shut up and enjoy the stars" he said. Grinning.

"Fine fine. I really hope they invent a space traveling spaceship, I want to visit the Andromeda Galaxy. Enjoy other galaxies so and so."

"That looks like the big dipper," he says, pointing at 4 stars that makes a bowl like shape. Though, no handle.

"Yeah."

We start talking about other random things as light slowly creeps up behind us, I close my eyes for a second, the next thing I know, we're driving off to the Auto Repair guy's shop to retrieve Big Ol' Hoodini. Hopefully she looks good as new.

-10 minutes passed-

"Driving here was so much faster than walking, that was tiring as hell" Kia says in relief. I've always loved the sound of her voice. Gives me the butterflies sometimes.

"Anyways, I'm going to park around the back, give the Minivan to Todd, and I'll grab the keys to our bus and off we gooo!" Nia exclaims as we exit the minivan, taking our shit with us.

We head up to the shop's main door and say hello to Brand New Hoodini. Although her exterior wasn't worked on much, with a few bit rusting, the inside was hella' amazing. The hole was patched up, 6 minibeds, two couches, working AC, it looked so nice I wanted to cry.

Although Hoodini was hella' amazing, the billing was hella' not. Hoodini made me want to cry, the billing actually made me cry, in the inside. '$14,000' for what? A few beds? Two couches, working ac? Damn.

We forced Adonis to pay it all, and gladly, he did. Thank god.

We got back on, Ado took the driver's position and turned the key.

"Hey boys, don't be playing rough around with those NOS tanks. Especially with this Ol' bus" Todd said. Now I know why the billing was so high. Oops.

Adonis lightly stepped on the pedal and off we went, back into the main road, off toward our destination.