|Chapter 14

*fump* The pan went as it hit the bruise in my forehead. My body fell like a rag doll.

Blacking out again. I swear to god.

.

.

.

.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"An accident happened" Kia chuckled a small laugh under her breath. She held the ice bag on my bruise.

"Sorry, I thought you were a robber" Nia explained. "But Jord got the perfect shot of what happened." She continued and showed the picture of me.

"We're making EGGS!" Nia shouted. Great. Eggs . I hate eggs.

.

.

.

.

Hours passed and Chris offered to drive us to the bus. Well, to the Auto Repair Shop to retrieve the bus. Soon as we got the bus back, Nia explained I was grounded from driving duty until I healed.

We all know that isn't the reason why she grounded me from driving. Dork.

"Chris is your substitute" she said.

"Fine fine, Chris your turn to drive. Meet me back at the motel. I forgot something there," I explained, grabbing Ren.

"Uhm you sure you don't want us to just drive there?" Chris asked. Smart guy.

"No, just uh, wait here, its a 10 minute jog. Don't waste your gas." I chuckled. Letting Ren jog beside me, Off I went until the bus was almost not in line of sight. Almost.

I hear the bus backing up. Either they've started venturing off without me, or tried to follow me.

I swear to god.

I turn around and jog back to the bus, seeing it a bit closer from last time.

"You guys give me headaches. I swear." I told them, climbing back on the bus, Ren in hand.

"Yo Kai, what about your stuff?" Chris asked, as he placed the mode on drive.

"Forget the stuff. Hopefully, that shitty motel guy comes in our room with old rotting fish." I lie. Although nobody can tell the difference between me lying or not, they wave it off and pretend it was something else.

"TO KAYLEE" I hear the girls cheer.

I sat down on a comfy bed, placed Ren next to me, and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

5 hours later.

6 o'clock . Wakening from a bad dream, the bus was empty. No one in it. We were parked near a park. Seriously? A park?

"I swear to..."

"God? I know, looks boring." Unfortunately I was cut off by Chris, not knowing he was by the ladder.

I blacked out.