Chapter Three

~Next Morning~

"Hey Leo!" Mikey says happily eating ceral.

"Hey." I say casually grabbing a bowl for ceral.

"So where were you last night?" Mikey asks, I nearly smirk.

"Just clearing my head." I say sitting down next to him.

"Oh cool, cause Sensei was wondering." Mikey says taking a huge bite of his cereal.

"Oh." Leo stiffens, he must of forgotten to ask to go out last night, or maybe he was out to long.

"Yo Leo are you okay?" Leo looks over at the questioning Mikey.

"Yeah why?" Leo asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"You look stiff that's all, well more then usual." Mikey shrugs his shoulders going back to his cereal.

"Hm." Leo says quietly.

Leo finishes off his cereal and goes to the dojo to meditate, once he's in he notices Splinter already standing there waiting for him. He doesn't say anything as they both sit on one of the tatami mats. They both take our deep breaths and start, but he can't focus. Unlike the times he can't focus, this time his mind is filled with inappropriate and dishonorable things. Things like Karai in bed, Karai panting, Karai writhing beneath him. Leo clenches his hands into fists where they rest on his legs. Sighing, he opens his eyes to see splinter looking at him, he yelps, jumping up making him fall to the side.

"Something troubles you?" Splinter asks moving back.

"How did you-?" Leo's cut off by his Sensei.

"I am a ninja I can sense tension, especially with my own son." Splinter looks at him waiting for his answer.

"It's something you wouldn't understand." Leo mumbles quietly with a slight blush, Splinter quirks an eyebrow.

"Someone may not know your troubles, but they can still understand." Leo looks at him, Splinter puts a hand on Leo's shoulder. "When you are ready to talk, I will be listening." He gives the eldest son a small smile before he continues his meditation.

Leo sits for a small bit before getting up, giving up on meditation for now until he can properly focus. Walking to the living area Leo sits down on the couch where Mikey is playing a video game.

"What game are you playing?" Leo asks, not actually caring.

"The Mario brothers." Mikey pauses looking at Leo. "Wanna be lougi?" Mikey gives Leo a smile.

He shrugs picking up the second remote as they restart the game, leveling up. Leo wished that this game would last forever, if it did then he wouldn't have the inappropriate thoughts, the game helps distract him.

~(A/N)~
I guess not having a lot of human contact really leaves to the imagination.

Thanks for reading

Please comment and vote

<3AlmostTrueStories