Chapter Eight

To say that she was a little less then joyed was an understatement, she was overflowing with annoyance. Her father had decided that having her go with to over see the exchanging of weaponry and such, would be a good idea. It honestly felt like she was the one being watched, they wouldn't let her out of their sight. Razar had been pretty adamant about making sure she was doing what she was supposed to, And watched her expressions closely. God, it was like she couldn't breath. The robotic foot solider's came easily as they followed in sync, at least she didn't feel pressured by them.

As they entered the warehouse the purple dragons occupied, a thought reached her, the turtles catch wind of anything and everything that happens in this city, would they come? Or would Leo bail on a guess that she may come? A small smirk graced her face as she thought, well it would certainly be interesting to fight him again.

"What are you smiling about?" Razar asks gruffly.

Karai continues to watch the purple dragons hand things off to Foot solider's. "I'm smiling about how lucky I am to see you as the mutated monster you've always been." She continues to smirk as Razar growls at her.

Money has been exchanged for weapons, and still no sign of turtles, she was starting to wonder if he was avoiding her. But just as the last box was handed off there was a sudden plume of smoke that arose that took everyone by surprise, except for one. Karai let herself smile a bit before she acted.

"It's the turtles! Find them." She says with 'annoyance'.

Before anyone could move there are sudden battle cries coming down from the ceiling. Karai suppresses her smile, backing away as everyone moves forward, catching sight of a blue bandanna, she makes eye contact and continues on.

-•-

"There's going to be an purple dragon exchange tonight." April leans on the kitchen counter.

"Really?" Donatello says lifting his head from his laptop. "How do you know?"

"I was walking around and caught sight of some dragons snooping around and followed them." She looks at each one of the turtles, Leo keeps his head down, looking very interested in his bowl of noodles.

"So who are they exchanging with exactly?" Raphael asks with a raised ridge.

"Shredders foot solider's, it's going to be at nine tonight." Leo looks up.

"Do we know who exactly is going to be there?" Leo asks looking up abut at April.

"I don't know, possibly Razar and Karai, I really don't know? Does it matter?" April questions.

"No, but it would be nice what we're heading into before we go." Leo says leaning back on his stool.

April looks a bit confused, before she could ask anymore questions Raph speaks, reading her expression.

"Ah, don't worry about him April," Raph's smug look comes across his face. "He's just wondering if his girlfriends gonna be there." Leo blushes immensely at Raph's words.

"Not true." Leo states firmly, trying to fight his blush. "I was actually thinking that we shouldn't go."

And he was thinking that, it had been at least a week or more since he had last seen Karai, the panting, moaning, and breathless Karai. The Karai that had also walked away like nothing had happened when he told her stop. He hadn't minded, but he expected something from, a push of encouragement perhaps? He wasn't sure why he had stopped her in the first place? Was it his loyalty? Or his fear of going beyond what he knew? Any how, he regretted it now, especially with all the dreams, oh god the dreams.