Chapter Six

~Start the music whenever but mostly recommended at the ** part~

"One more game."

She didn't know what she was doing or saying, she had no control over her actions. Karai didn't like not being in control, but she loved the thought of Leo being in control, it scared her. But hearing Leo's voice drop, for it to be so low and husky it just got under her skin and shivering. She didn't want him to go.

"Well what do you suggest?" He asks from behind her.

She thought for a minute before turning around with a smirk. "It depends how flexible are you?"

"Uh, pretty flexible." Karai was once again in control as she watched Leo visibly gulp and blush.

"Good, cause your going to have to jump through that." She points towards a chain hanging down in a loop. "You have to get to the other side and you can't rattle the chains."

In the ware house theres walk ways all along the wall on the second story the railings around have spaces between them with chains connecting the open space. There's big windows that have small spaces between them, some are broken, probably by the rocks scattered amongst the floor.
Leo looks out at the the chain loop and calculates his chances.

"Same deal as always?" Leo asked Karai.

She smiled with satisfaction knowing that he wouldn't turn down the challenge. "Yep." She puts her hand on her hip.

"Okay," Leo breathes out as he steps back looking over at Karai, "ladies first." He says gesturing.

"How chivalrous of you," the Kunoichi rolls her eyes, "watch and learn." She says as she steps back.

She starts out on a run then goes into kart wheels and hand springs and things she is sure of that Leo can't do. As she nears the end she uses all of her force to jump up and dive through the chains, not even a sound as she summers saults onto the other side. She turns around to the stunned Leo, then gives a bow with her arm outstretched.

"Show off!" Leo shouts to the other side, Karai laughs.

"It's not showing off if your the best!" She yells back a smile on her face.

She watches as Leo steps back and hears incoherent mumbling from his side.

"Well are you going to do it!?" Karai shouts in amusement.

"Just hold on!" Leo shouts before the sound of him running hits her ears.

She watches as he sprints forward and try's to dive through, try's, as he goes through almost flawlessly his foot gets caught in the chain and he spins around as he's stays in the air. Karai can't stop herself from laughing as she watches him dangle.

"Karai? Karai!"Leo shouts as his body turns looking at Karai stifling her laughter as she looks at him.

"Leo," she covers her mouth to stop the laughter, "you mad bro." Leo just looks at her with a deadpan face as she laughs openly now.

"Yes. Now can you get me down now. Please!" The turtle yells as he continues to spin gently.

"Yeah, yeah give me a second." Karai says before looking at the chains and then down at the ground where there's hard like cushions filled with some sort of powdery substance. "Leo!" Karai says catching his attention.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Land on your shell." Karai smiles as she takes out one of sharper twin katana blade.

"What?" Leo looks down at the cushions then at Karai with her blade. "Wait! Karai! No-" he could barely finish as soon he was propelling down on to cushions. "Kara~AHH!!!" Walking down the stairs to the bottom where there's a hard oof from Leo and the cushion.

Karai walks over to the large padding that's up to her waist, she looks over at the indent. A groan comes from Leo's lips.

"What's wrong?" Karai says pushing herself up to sit on it. "Sore back?" Karai jokes.

Leo sits up holding his head. "Not really, but I think your a sore winner." He turns his head to look at her.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Karai shrugs before turning around on her knees to face him.

**Leo looks at her fully. "You won now what, another back massage?" He asks

"You know what I was thinking about it," Karai stretches up both arms, "but I'm just gonna wing it." She says winking then putting her arms down.

Karai watches Leo blush as she casually crawls over to him on all fours. She reaches him puts her legs on either side of him and leans down.

"Karai-" Leo speaks

She lifts a finger up to Leo's lips. "Shh, don't ruin the fun." The kunoichi says as she places her lips on the turtles, grabbing his plastron pulling him closer.

He was shocked at first, but then began to get into it. Reaching cautiously, Leo grabs hold of Karai's waist pulling her close as well. It was different, desperate even, he wasn't sure, but eventually he closed his eyes. She licked his bottom lip before she entered his mouth with her tongue. The new feeling made Leo moan in delight at it, the sensation exhilarating. They layers together and Leo prayed that all heat wouldn't go straight to his nether regions. It was easy to flip them over so that Leo is hovering over Karai, she groaned at his strength before grabbing his head and forcing his lips on hers. The kiss deepens and is hard, Karai moves her lips down Leo's jaw line before coming down to his neck, kissing and licking it. The ninja grabs the bend of the kunoichi's knee and holds it at his side pulling it up to be close. Karai moves back to Leo's mouth and their tongues dance together for dominance, they moan and groan at the feeling. Moving her hand slowly, Karai moves her hand down Leo's plastron rubbing and feeling as she goes and eventually reaches the soft cartilage and rubs a bit.

"Woah!" Leo yelps as he jumps back blushing, Karai sits up. "I know we had a bet but um," looking for a reason not to do the thing he'd been aching for since they began this game was hard and wishing he had just stayed put.

"It's okay, your not ready I get it." Karai says casually before stretching up. "You are new at this, I should've expected you to be timid." Karai states before she leaps off the surface of their current naughty activities.

"No it not tha-" Leo try's to explain jumping off after her.

"Leo, it's fine, I have to go, see you tomorrow night." Karai says petting his cheek before leaving the building.
Leaving Leo completely shocked and alone to take care of their mess.

~(A/N)~
The Hills by The Weekend
That's what I listened to while writing this especially during the naughty bits, anywho hope you enjoyed and happy New Year's Eve
Also the picture is of Leo's face when he's hanging upside down.
I added everything to the side of your on your computer and up top if your on your phone!