Chapter Seven

She didn't get it, she thought he was into it too, he was kissing back and going along with it, was he just playing along? Karai had thought that at least he would want it as much as she did, but he had pulled away. She was surprised and maybe even a little hurt, but she played it off as if he had not been ready for it, and deep down she was hoping that's what it was. Looking at her ceiling was no help either she had just returned from that little session and now all she could think about was him. That stupid, stupid, adorable, turtle. Looking away from the ceiling to go on to her side she asks for sleep that never comes.

~*~

He had been becoming suspicious, she was quiet, too quiet for the longest time and it was too suspicious. By now, she would have done something disobedient or called him out on a decision, but instead she stood. She stood silently by his side for weeks now, with no comments on her tongue and no action on her face. She was silent, he wasn't sure whether to be grateful that she was behaving or suspicious, so he opted for suspicion. He watched her closely each time she left waiting for a reaction, a twitch if some sort. Nothing. She looked as though in constant thought, her mind never present, never focused. She would only talk when spoken to or at least when she could hear them.

"To lend supply's to the purple dragons?" Shredder thought on this for a moment.

He looked over at his daughter, her head was hung and her eyes were looking now where, he narrowed his eyes.

"Karai." He stated firmly, her head snaps to attention.

"Yes Father."  She asks looking ahead.

"What is your opinion on the matter." Keeping an eye on her as she answered, she looked as though she were racking her brain for for answers.

"That you should do whatever pleases you." Karia finally answers looking down.

"Very well, then we shall lend the supply's in a trade, but you must go with." Shredders voice directed at Karia's she looks at him as if she were to protest instead says nothing.

"Yes Father."

"You are dismissed." He watches as she exits the room.

Suspicious indeed.

~AUTHORS NOTE~
Lol it's been forever, please forgive me!

<3 AlmostTrueStories