Chapter Four

"Not possible." Leo says determined.

"Wanna bet?" Karai asks with a slight smirk.

"We seem to be making a lot of those lately." Leo crosses his arms.

"All fun and games Leo," Karai's smirk widens, "I especially like the fun part." Shes says slightly seductive looking Leo up and down.

"Fine, winner gets-" Leo's cut off by Karai.

"Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser, and the loser doesn't get complain." She puts one of her hands on her hip.

Shaking his mind of all the dirty thoughts, Leo holds out his hand. "Deal." He says.

"Alrighty then." She shakes his hand.

The object of their bet is if Karai could make a jump, easy enough right? Wrong, the jump is easily fifty yards across, neither of the teens had ever made such a jump. If Karai makes the jump then Leo has to do something for her and if she doesn't make it, well Leo would win, but Karai would be in no condition to follow through with any bet.

"On three," Leo says looking at Karai as she backs up for a running head start, "one," He seems uneasy and Karai can tell, "tw-"

"Three!" She yells with a small smirk as she runs ahead to the edge of the building, Leo follows after to watch.

Karai's jumping and she looks likes bird as she does so, her arms are out as wings and her hair flows freely like feathers, she's addictive, Leo knows that. As he looks down upon her jumping figure does he realize that her body is no longer like a free bird, but like a panicked one, she's not going to make it. Leo reaches for his grappling hook, fires it and swings himself towards her, grabbing her out of the air and they both tumble onto the next building. Leo hovers over Karai, one arm still around her waist and the other under her head, he keeps balance. Resting her head gently on the floor Leo looks down worriedly at her, eyes closed and face contorted a bit, he's had a dream like this, 'Not the time Leo'.

"Karai? Karai, are you okay?" He pats get face gently.

"Leo," she says small-ly, he scoots closer, "I win." She smiles.

"Are you kidding me." Leo says kneeling back on his knees as she pushes herself up on her elbows. "I thought you were hurt."

"Oh I am, that hurt like hell." Karai says sitting up fully holding her side. "I just like to torture you." Karai's signature smirk is back. "And I know you like it too."

Standing up the two walk over to the edge of the building, nothing was down there to break her fall but the concrete.

"That could've been bad." Karai says still looking down. "I win." She says again now looking at Leo.

"What?! How did you win?" He asks pointing a finger at her.

"The bet was if I got across, and I did, I won." Karai says simply hand on her hip.

"That. You didn't. It doesn't." Leo stops short, then sighs. "Alright then, what do you want?" He asks pinching in between his eyes in frustration.

"I want," she puts her hand on her chin as if thinking about it, "I want you to kiss me." She stands ready for protest, but there was none.

Leo's eyes widen at the demand, a kiss? Was this part of the game? Or just because she genuinely wanted him to kiss her? Leo thought it over and after a while came to the conclusion of 'Screw It!' Leo surges forward as she starts to talk.

"Well Leo are you going to kiss me or-" Karai's cut off by Leo's lips meeting hers.

She was surprised to say the least, at first she did nothing as he held her face in both of his hands, then she got over the shock of it all and started kissing him back. It was rough and passionate and it released so much tension between them from over the years. Although it wasn't their ideal kiss, it still felt so right, for reasons unknown to them. For that reason Karai wanted more, like she couldn't get enough. She pushed harder, but Leo had pulled away, making the two open their eyes. Leo looked at Karai as her eyes were just starting to open, and when they did she saw Leo looking at her with an amused smile.

"Be careful Karai." He says in slight mockery of what she had said when they first made the bet.

The two are still red as Karai sends a small glare at him, before her face relaxes.

"Well played Leonardo." Karai smiles then checks her phone. "Until next time." She goes jumping into the distance.