Prologue

A world far away, a world still remembered.

On a faithful day back in 1865, Alice Liddell fell asleep and found herself chasing a white rabbit down a rabbit hole. Upon waking, she told the story to her godfather, whom took delight in the younger girl's imagination.

As Alice grew up, she remained convinced that Caroll was a creep who should have never been involved in her life. Thus, generations of Lidells began to forget about the whole incident, because why should they remember a silly Victorian story written years ago?

Alice was gone for much of the changes brought about Wonderland that brought many animals into hiding. It was 1939 when The White Queen's grandchildren were brought from Earth to Wonderland.

The Red King, who was from Germany, was invited to a tea party by The Mad Hatter and was hit by The March Hare's flying tea cup!

He started campaigning against the animals in an area east of the White Queen's castle.

The Blue Castle was filled with aquariums of mysterious aquatic fish. On the walls were ancient descriptions in a dead language. Behind this castle were blue Victorian houses lined up against one another in rows. The highest tower in the middle was white and had droplets of diamonds hanging from the ceiling.

The Blue Queen was a direct descendant of the White Queen in both looks and temperament. She would not take any victimization from anyone - let alone her sister Queen Margie. Constantly, one can hear her say, "It might be you that is the problem!" to every single one of her complaining, narcissistic friends.

Far away, more east and south was a navy-blue castle by the sea. Around it was a lake, a village of ugly brown and a river. Its ruler was afraid to come out and so were the ruler's people. In the kingdom lived Queen Nicole, the twin sister of King Henry. Afraid of his temper, she frequently avoided political matters all together. Every sighting of the fair Queen led to some speculation of her mental state.

The military walked about the streets. They were the sole benefactors of the kingdom.

There was a purple palace to the west that had no towers. It was flat and squared like a house. A flag of purple stars with purple and white stripes waved outside on a big long pole that was held at half-mast when anyone important died. The houses of many colors had this flag hanging out of their houses out of the spirit of patriotism. There was no way one didn't see this flag.

The Purple Kingdom was home to King Justin - the crush of every eligible bachelorette in all of Wonderland, and for VERY good reasons too. His bangs caressed his head, and he casually brushed them to the side. Being a ginger, his bright blue avid eyes struck anyone into a reverent silence for the sheer beauty and delight that was his fairy boy nature. When he laughed, it was said you could hear wind chimes upon the wind.

The Red Queen's castle still stood, now run by a king and refurnished to more modern furniture.Mountains and forests adorned the Red King's country. Many stores of the country had the sign "No Animals Allowed." All animals had to wear a yellow star. The Red Castle was the richest castle of Wonderland with the finest of gold.

King Henry, the most beautiful man in all of Wonderland, was 6ft tall with wide hips, broad shoulders, a chiseled jaw, and dark chocolate brown eyes. He was, utterly, divine in appearance - like a white chocolate bar left to melt in the sun.

There was a Gold Castle far east where the famous Queen Margie lived with her brilliant, but terrifying temper. Statues of her adorned the castle all around, and she was said to always be seen wearing adornments of gold all over her dress wherever she went.

North of The Red Castle was a gorgeous castle of Emerald Green. The garden had Justin's "Blazing Star" flowers all painted in green. The garden was also filled with white Hydrangea. Behind the castle was said to be a forest of immense magical power.

The Green Queen, Queen Caroline, was a mysterious, benevolent creature of dark brown hair and bright green eyes. Look too long into them, you are said to be able to retrieve all of the histories and secrets of the past.

All castles were set around where The White Castle is. Or was. Now it's a pile of rubble.

All that still exists of it is a circular court that use to be the ballroom.

It's said to be the perfect battle field.

There I lay our scene of Wonderland!