8. Lost.

Coraline.

I love Damian Wayne.

I looovvvvee Damian Wayne.

That sounds right.

Right?

Damian.....he was different. I guess all he needed was a love to open his heart up. He wasn't afraid to show me off, to show the world how great we are.....

Damian Wayne and Coraline Adams!

He was just like Bruce......

Mysterious, cunning and soft on the inside.......

He is......

inevitable.

.........................

Damian.

"Hup!"

We all ran head on as Tim passed Dick the football. Helena tried to get it, but Dick held it up.

"No fair!" she pouted.

"Hey, I have some advantages to being me." Dick bragged and made a flawless throw to Jason.

Jason used the same tactic as Dick as I tried to get it from him. He had a smoke in his mouth.

"Hey!" I said.

"No smoking." Dick plucked the cigarette out of his mouth.

"Hey!" Jason said.

That caught Jason off guard, and Cory did an A+ catch and got the ball from.Jason.

She ran and swiftly spun as Helena made an attempt to grab her but fell to.the ground.

She wasn't on.my.team, she was on Dick's team, who he had her, Tim and Jason while I had Helena and Steph. Barbs was on the sidelines on her computer.

Steph tackled.her, but Coraline had a.firm grip on.the ball. She quickly crawled to the touch down zone.

"Oooohhhh! Score!" She said and threw the ball on.the ground and started doing the cabbage patch dance and then started to jump around happily as the guys congratulated her.

"You don't win that easily..." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

That caught her off guard, and then I took advantage of grabbing the ball and swiftly ran to the other touch down zone.

"What?!Thats not fair!" She pouted.

"Sorry love, fair doesn't apply to me in sports." I said as I gave her a swift peck on.the lips.

She continued to pout.

......................................

sigh.

sigh.

sigh.

It was really irritating me, so I averted my eyes from Harley's safehouse to Cory.

"Anything wrong, hun?" I asked with a subtle hint of exasperation.

"Oh nothing." she stopped sighing.

Jason was quietly admiring his guns and Helena was popping bubbles with her bubble gum.

Cory looked at Jason.

"Mmm.....Jason, why don't you wear your helmet anymore?" Cory cocked her head.

"It broke. My last one. Alfred's cooking up some chemicals at the cave to make it resistant to some. things." he tossed Cory a dagger. "Here kiddo, I made it for you."