Marik x Reader

(AU)

Marik stared out the window, watching the white puffs fall from the sky softly. He watched as they fell to the ground, piling up to create a white field of white puffs. He tilted his head and watched as your two dogs played outside, running through the soft looking puffs. He looked over his shoulder, eyes landing on your busy figure.

"(Name)?" He called, watching you glance over your shoulder and then turn back to your baking.

"Mhm?" You hummed, continuing to stir the batter of dough. Marik glanced out the window and then back at you.

"What's the white fluffy stuff called again?" He questioned, watching you pause and turn around.

"Snow?" You questioned, still holding the bowl of dough.

"Yes! Snow. Is it cold?" He questioned, turning to look out the window. You smiled slightly, setting the bowl down and walked to stand next to Marik.

"Yes, Marik. Snow is very cold." You said, looking out the window as the snow fell down in swirls. Marik turned to look down at you.

"How cold?"

"It depends, Marik. It's frozen water falling from the sky. Instead of rain, it snows. The rain freezes from the cold weather and falls down softer than rain, unless it's a snow storm or blizzard." You explained, smiling up at the Egyptian male. A faint hue graced his cheeks and he looked back out the window, purple eyes following the flakes. You chuckled lightly, removing the apron you wore.

"Marik, go grab your coat. We're going outside." You said, hanging the apron on a chair. Marik turned to you, blonde brows furrowed.

"I thought you were busy with baking." The teenager replied, following you out of the kitchen. You chuckled and ushered him to get his jacket and scarf. He did as told and you slipped your boots on, pulling your thick woolen sweater on. He put his articles of clothing on and slipped into his boots as well, following you outside after you slipped a scarf on.

As you walked through the snow, beckoning Marik to follow you, you walked passed the two playing dogs until you stopped by a clear untouched spot.

"Marik, have I ever told you about Snow Angels?" You asked, smiling up at the male. He paused in thought, nodding his head.

"You've mentioned it before, yes. Why?" He asked, looking down at you.

"Watch me." You said, turning around and then falling flat on your back into the puffy snow. You started to move your arms up and down, moving yours legs side-to-side. Marik watched in confusion until you told him to do the same. He declined and preferred not getting on the ground. You shrugged and lifted your hand, asking for him to pull you up. He reached out and grabbed your hand, pulling you up onto your feet. You turned and grinned at your work.

"This is what a Snow Angel looks like." you said, grinning up at the dark skinned male. He nodded and you laughed, finding his dullness to the snow funny.

~Small Timeskip~

You helped Marik up from the ground, turning him around to see his creation. His eyes widened with shock and you laughed, patting his back. He turned to you and sheepishly smiled, cheeks red from your laughter and the coldness.

"Now we learn to make a snowball!" You said, kneeling into the snow. Marik mimicked you and you picked a handful of snow, placing it into his hand. You scooped a clump for yourself and showed him how to pack it down and shape it into a ball.

"Marik, yours is better than mine! For that I'll shove this down your shirt!" You said, not giving Marik time to react before you shoved your ball of snow down his shirt, laughing as he yelled from the cold.

"Haha-Wait! Marik, don't take your jacket off!" You exclaimed, quickly waving your hands back and forth to stop him from unzipping his jacket. The Egyptian ignored you, unzipping and flinging his coat off to shake the snow out of his shirt.

((I FRIGGIN' KNOW WINTER IS COMING SOON. NEW ENGLAND WEATHER SUCKS.))