3-Seto Kaiba x Reader-3

~Four Months Later~

You waited patiently, Pomp sitting at your side with a leash attached to her dark blue collar. You watched the traffic light, traffic and street light, waiting for the chance to go. After slapping that stubborn and rude mule Kaiba, he actually left Jonouchi and your small group of friends alone, Jonouchi was thankful for that. You were confused though. Every time you spotted each other in the school, he'd look away immediately after you glared at him. You once spotted him outside of school, while you were walking Pomp. He turned away from you and left with a small boy following him.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when your phone rang in your pocket, playing the familiar tune you set for Jonouchi. You reached into your pocket and fished it out, answering it soon after.

"Hello?" You questioned, still watching the traffic go by.

"Heya, (Name). Where ya' at?" Jonouchi's voice boomed through the phone. You looked around, quickly recognizing where you were.

"A few blocks away from the apartment, why do you ask?" You questioned, hearing shuffling.

"I was wonderin', you haven't been home for over three hours." You chuckled at his concerned tone of voice.

"I promise I'm fine. I've got Pomp with me, she may be little, but her bite is worse than her bark." You said, watching as the Labrador looked up at the mention of her name.

"Alright, I also won't be home tonight, going out with Honda, Ryou, Ryuji and Yugi to celebrate Marik's birthday."

"Ah, tell him I wish him a happy birthday. No drinking though." You said, scolding your cousin slightly.

"Yea, yea. Alright, bye. I gotta go." Jonouchi said, sniffing slightly from his end.

"Mhm, buh-bye, Jono." You said, hanging up as soon as you finished your sentence. You smiled slightly and pocketed your phone, checking the street light. Still red. You sighed lightly and started to bounce on the balls of your feet, humming lightly. You looked to your right, looking up slightly as a tall, very tall, man stopped next to you. Pomp stood up, suspicious of this stranger as you looked away. She started to growl and you hushed her, a scowl forming on your lips when the man looked at you. You jumped when your felt hot breath on your exposed ear.

"You're quite pretty, little lady." You whipped around, staring at the man in surprise as a smirk crossed his lips.

"Uh, thank you?" You questioned, stepping back slightly. Pomp growled even more when the man suddenly reached out, taking a hold of your free hand. He lifted it and pressed a gruff kiss on it, which made you cringe. He pulled back and pulled you towards him, smirk widening. He leaned down and you stiffened, getting very uncomfortable.

"You know, those clothes look good on you. They'd look better on my floor~" He purred, using his free hand to brush your bangs away. You opened your mouth to reply until a cold and gruff voice spoke for you.

"She's not interested." The man looked up, still holding you close to him.

"And why wouldn't she be?" The man questioned the owner of the gruff voice.

"Because she's with me." Your eyes widened as an arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you away from the man and into a chest. Your cheeks flushed pink and you heard the sharp bark of your dog. Although she wasn't barking towards you and the stranger, she was barking towards the man. You heard a huff and then the stomping of feet. You were still held against the chest until the owner shuffled and spoke quietly.

"He's gone." You hesitantly pulled away, looking up. Your eyes widened and you blinked in confusion at your saviour.

"Staring is rude." Seto mumbled, shuffling slightly. Without thinking, you reached up and grabbed the collar of his winter jacket and yanked him down, planting your lips on his firmly. He blinked in shock, but soon responded. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed back, leaning down more for you.

((DONE. DONE. I MIGHT BE RUSHED TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM BECAUSE OF MY APPENDICITIS, BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS MORE IMPORTANT. WHOO.))