Chapter Four (Once in Dean's Trap, Always Haunted by It)

Chapter Four - Once in Dean's Trap, Always Haunted by It

              Aaron's Dream POV

             "What are you staring at huh A-boy." Dean made a digusted face at me when he caught me staring at him thorughout the lesson.

             "Keep it down Mr. Hanson, we are trying to learn here. As I was saying..." Miss Erin's voice was getting fader when Dean's irresistable glare shot at me. His bices popped out from his tight uniform as his fists were cleching. I never afraid of his glares or his threats, all of them were kinda a gift to me. Meaning I was never an invisible person in front of his perfect green eyes.

             But everything went wrong that day...

             *                                 *           *                           *                            *                          *

              “What are you looking at back at Miss Erin's class A-boy!? Do I look fucking weird or you are a fucking faggot" Dean's flaming green eyes darting between my embrassed face. I never thought he would actually talk to me since he was always busy with his gang's things to involve things that occured in the school. But now he's talking to me! But those words hurted me, cut deeply in my pounding heart. But I had to do something before they figured it out.

               I shoved off his arms that held me, which I hated to and pretended to brush off his 'dirts' off my sleeves. I glared back at him with such hatred, I hoped it would work.

              "Who's the fucking faggot here Dean! And do you actually know the meaning of faggot? Do you?" I asked angrily. This, I was really angry about. I was offended by his dumb mind about vocabulary and grammar.

             "Is gay you bastard!" Dean replied me and looked proud like he just won the spelliing bee.

             I laughed out loud. "No Dean Hanson, go read a dictionary or something. If you are too lazy to read it or check it because I know you don't have time, maybe I tell you what's faggot means , shall I? It means a twig or a branch! In Bristish, it's a British meatball commonly made by pork offal!" I gave the proper and perfect answer for him. If he wanted to be a gangster, at least studied what was he's going to talk about!

             Dean's cute face rushed in with redness of embrassment. He tilted his head to the left to avoid eyecontact with me. I smiled as a sign of victory. But his next action caught me off surprise.

             He grabbed my shoulders and threw me hardly across the hallway as my back made contact with the heavy wooden door. A loud thud sound echoed around the empty hallway. I felt dizzy and confused at the same time. He's no kid for his muscles. Hurt of course was the main thing I felt.  

             He walked towards me strutly and kneeled in front of my senseless body. His flaming green eyes turned into the frozen emerald. His anger still visible to sense. He held my chin up and looked into my blurry eyes.

             "Listen A-boy. I don't care what's your reason to look at me. But don't ever do that again. But after tomorrow, you will know your great sorrow is await for you..." He threw my chin away from his sight harshly and stood up. His back slowly dissapeared in front my very eyes as I blacked off.