Chapter Seven (Being Force Between)

Chapter Seven - Being Force Between

                     I was restless. My eyelids kept on banging close everytime I tried to open it. My hair was sticking out every directions, my clothes were messy and I was wearing a pair of slippers! I lost count of how many people I had bumped into. I didn't know what my first lesson was, I just slipped in and slipped out classes for the whole day. It was all thanked to the horrible person who kept on asking me quetions last night, Seth Arnder.

                     Last night, I felt like I was in an interrogation. Seth was going banana on me when I tried to beat around the bush. Well, I should had succeeded but his hurtful face was making me weak. I knew he didn't want me to get hurt because we both knew Cedric was straight as a pole. But my heart was building a hope because I never saw Cedric with someone. Seth told me to stop illusioning when he told me for the last time that he was pure straight. I asked why. You knew what answer he gave me? 'Because I can't detect any gayness in him' was the sentence he convinced me that he's not gay. He kept on asking how,where,when,why and what. Oh for the love of Neptune, spare with me I told him.

                     Look at me now! I was a freakshow! I didn't even dare to look at my reflection when I passed the bathroom. I looked hideous. I couldn't I believe I hiss when the sunlight beam on me. I was not a fucking vampire! Besides that, I also couldn't believe that Seth told Alice about it! He swore he would never tell a single soul! But Alice just told me to stay strong and she would always support me no matter what. Seth just rolled his eyes and told me to be careful. I thanked both of them with my embrace.

                       But there's a sentence still swirling around mind that Alice asked me. I couldn't believe I forget about that.

                       "What about Dean?" She asked when we were in the cafeteria. She stunned me with those words and left me speechless with my brownie untouched.

                       Was I still in love with Dean? It's the same question I asked myself over and over again. Do I? Or did I?

                       I was heading my locker when I saw someone was leaning against it. I sucked in a sharp breath when I saw him. Yeah, I was totally stil in love with him.

                       Dean was leaning casually and ignoring the girls around who obviously drooled all over him. His hair was spiked up, his black leather jacket was tied around his waist, he was wearing a tight white undershirt and a pair of torn-out jeans. Hot, cute and breathtaking.

                       I gulped and walked closer to my locker. The strong PlayBoy's perfume soon hit my sense. The closer I narrow down the gap between us, the more my heart was pounding.

                       "Hey Dean..." I said slowly and calmy, which I wanted to jump on him and shouted 'I love you! But I also love Cedric! How about a threesome?' Oh god, stupid mind!

                        "A-boy..." He turned his head toward me slowly and steadily. His green eyes met my butterscotch one. His voice was so husky and manly.

                         "Can you move a bit?" I said, pointing at my locker that he was leaning against.

                          He moved away without arguing, which was strange. Usually he said 'No, I like to lean this way'. I shrugged off the thought and unlocked my locker, putting all my heavy books into the it. But being a klutz like me, I dropped a book on the floor. I wanted to bend down to take it when Dean used one hand to touch my chest to stop me and he used his another hand to pick up my book. He brushed off the dust off the book and gave it back to me. I accepted it awkwardly and shoved it into the locker.