Chapter Fourteen (Love Sucks)

                   Aaron's POV

                  A shaft of sunlight filtered through the gap in the blinds, warming my eyelids, stirring me from the deepest of sleeps. Blearily I opened my eyes, expecting to see a normal blue bedsheet strewn with books, clashing lime walls and piles of papers. Instead I was greeted with a vista of dark black. Grey sheets, bare walls and discarded clothes.

                  For a split second I wondered where on earth I was.

                 Then my answer clearly popped in front of me. When I saw the beautiful guy was sleeping in front of me, arms wrapped around my bare waist, face snuggled into my exposed chest. I looked down at him. He was heavily alsleep after all those stressful things happened yesterday. I gently brushed his auburn hair out of his innocent face, and I was crinkling into a smile. 

                  I'd never admitted to myself that I was indeed in love. But with him in my arms, I felt... Horny? Nah. Happy? Sure. In love? I blushed at that thought, causing me to chuckle to myself.

                  "Ermm..." He moaned into my chest, snuggling closer and tightened his grip. I laughed silently at his adorable sleepiness. I sank back under the duvet, cocooing within the soft, warm depths. Well, I think it didn't hurt for me to sleep for another 5 minutes I guess. When I was about to close my eyelids, something held me before I drifted off.

                   "Dean! Get up!" I shook Dean's body. But all he did was snuggling into me. Damn, he's a heavy sleeper. Think Aaron! Think! I got it!

                    "Dean! Fire!" I shook him again, this time harder and rougher.

                    "Hmph....Wait... What?!" Finally, the word sank into his dense mind as he jumped out from the bed, with me inside of him. Oh god, he's really strong! He actually held me and pulled me off the bed effortlessly. I needed to work out more.

                    "Where?!" He still in his clueless mode. I laughed at his priceless face. When he met my amused eyes, he blushed. He furrowed his eyebrows and let go off me. I pouted at him, I wanted his heat on me. In a quick moment, he hugged me again. I smiled but it covered by Dean's lips on it. It's a nice and short but warming morning peck. 

                      "Good morning A-babe." He said, looking into my butterscotch eyes. I pecked him back as a reply. But I pushed him away from me, which made him pouted this time. Aww, I wished I could do naughty things at him now but we were going to be late. He read my thought and licked my mouth. Oh my god, he's teasing me again!

                       "I called shotgun!" I said as I rushed into the bathroom to prepare myself. But he yanked me back into him. He planted a rough kiss on me. When I wanted to reply back, he let go off me and locked the bathroom door when he was in it. Shoot! I got pucked!

                       "Not fair! I called shotgun!" I smashed my fist on the door.

                       Suddenly, the door opened. I saw Dean had a toothbrush inside his mouth, white foam formed between his teeth. But I saw a wicked grin behind it. Oh no... Before I could run or even yell help, he grabbed me on the waist and pulled me into the bathroom, locking th door. No!

___________________________________________________

                        "So you are saying that Dean is your boyfriend now?" Alice said as she bit into her blueberry muffin. Yummy, I needed one of those.