Chapter Twelve (Replay, In Dean's Mind)

Chapter Twelve - Replay, In Dean's Mind.

Dean's Sexy POV <---First time! This is going to be EPIC!

                    Where was Aaron!

                    I scratched my head frustratingly, messing my spiked auburn hair. My paces were becoming faster and bigger, soon I was running around the school. I had searched high and low, the locker room, the field, the gym and even the girl's toilet. I didn't care those slutty girls were drooling all over me when I passed by, my mind had only one person. And that person were going to make me mad if he didn't appear in front me this instant.

                     Earlier, I was heading to Aaron's last class. I skipped mine because I wanted to wait for Aaron and I was the only thing he should see when he came out from this room. I leaned against the hard wall, shoved my hands inside my pockets.

                      I never thought Aaron, a guy who always screamed on stage, claimed to be a rock star, would be mine since yesterday. I didn't why I fall in love with him and I had regretted all the things I'd done to him. Those horrible memories I would never forgive myself. Why I ignored him? Why I hit him? But I told myself, if I didn't ignore him. I would never know how much I needed him around my body. His skin collided mine, transfered our body heat to each other.I wanted to let him know how much I loved him, how much I wanted him to know that I was serious. I wanted to start a family with him. I didn't give a shit about going to hell. Because my eyes would set only for Aaron, only for him. I kept talking to myself, how could I show him that I loved him. The answer became clearer, I was going to make love with him... And I was going to be the domination of this relationship. Watch out Aaron, you were going to have the best ride of your life. 

                         The bell finally rang when my thoughts were flying around in my mind. I snapped back to reality, standing straight and brushing off the dirts on my butt. I was a neat freak. Although I was a gangster, I always take care of my hygeine. I waited beside the door as the people in the room rushed out from the room. I remained calm when I heard gasps from girls and glares from boys. Losers.

                         Wait...

                         I didn't see Aaron when the teacher came out from the room. Was he falling asleep in class? I walked in the room slowly. But nothing. An empty room.

                         My heart started to beat, I meant pounded. Why was my A-babe?

                         That's why I ended running around the school, trying to find my soulmate. I would not give up until I find him! I was angry and frustrated. Did he go home without me? But I told him to stay where he was before I showed up. Then what happened to him? I bet it was his friends. Wait, wasn't that...

                           I stopped myself in one of school hallways when I noticed a curly brown hair boy was talking to a straight red hair girl. I knew they were Aaron's friends. If they were here, that's meant only one thing. Aaron was with somebody else! I hated that thought but I couldn't stop me from thinking like that! I needed to find out where Aaron was! Even breaking my rules to talk to those losers in front of me. I walked slowly but swiftly towards them. I heard their conversation before I made it there. I stopped on track to eavesdrop, maybe I could hear something useful without approaching them.

                           "Did you see Dean's abs? How dare Aaron keep it from us?!" The brown hair boy said angrily. My abs?