Chapter 1

Kira's POV

I have been feeling a bit odd lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. Things had been great since senior year started but ever since the new guy, Theo, started to talk to the pack...I don't know if we can trust him. Scott doesn't see what's so wrong with trying to trust the new guy but Stiles was right, we shouldn't trust someone whom we don't know completely. I shook my head to forget what I was thinking about because I have to go to school. I walked down stairs to tell my parents that I will be heading out. "Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go to school right now and I'll be back home around 8 p.m." Kira yelled as she headed out the door. "Why 8 p.m.?" Noshiko asked. "I'm gonna go hang with the pack after school to discussed some things! Now bye mom!" Kira tried to play slick and quickly went to her car so her mother wouldn't say no. 

I got out of my car and spotted Scott on his motorcycle while taking off his helmet. Kira just stared at her boyfriend and stood there waiting for him to look at her back. Scott turned his head, finding Kira waving at him as she walked towards him. "You look really nice today" Kira said as she smiled at him. "Well, my girlfriend looks even better" Scott whispered in her ear and Kira started to blush. Even though Scott and Kira had been dating for a while now, they are both still awkward with each other. They will get nervous and blush when they are together, well mainly it is Kira who blushes. "Scott, wanna meet up afterschool? I feel like we should spend some time since we didn't get to as much since I went to New York for the summer. " "Yeah, totally! I'll text you after school but i'll see you in AP biology okay Ki? I gotta head to class." Scott said as he kissed her on the cheek and walked into the building. Kira nodded and watched Scott meeting up with stiles as he saw him by the doors. 

Kira was walking to her locker and suddenly Lydia popped out of no where. "Woah Lydia! You scared the crap out of me..." Kira said as Lydia started to laugh, "Well I scared the badass kitsune? I must be gaining some supernatural powers already" Kira laughed and closed her locker, walking Lydia to lunch. Her, Lydia, and Malia had been close since when the whole dead pool occurred a few months ago. The whole situation just brought the girls to work together and their friendship grew stronger. Kira remembered that one time when Tracy was about to kill Lydia until Kira suddenly cut of her tail with her katana. That day was a blur to her because she doesn't fully remember what happened right before and after that incident. It was like something or someone took over her and she felt powerful. Her aura was huge and it was flaming like crazy. Kira wasn't aware of this until Lydia told her what she saw. That brought up a thought to her as she faced Lydia after being seated with her lunch. "Hey Lyds, can I ask you something? and be completely honest. " "Uhm yeah go ahead" "So remember when you told me about my aura the other day? Did I look like myself? Wait that kinda sounded weird since obviously it was me...but anyways! You know what i mean" Kira asked and patiently waited for Lydia to speak. "I have never seen something like that happen to you ki...It felt like your inner fox was coming out and it was powerful. It saved my life. Were you aware that you did such thing?" Lydia was curious. "No..It just felt like something inside me wanted to stop Tracy but I didnt mean to harm her. I felt overwhelmed at the moment. I felt tired right after I sliced her tail off..like I just lost all of my energy." Lydia just shrugged. "Maybe you are becoming more powerful because you gained a tail remember? That's a good thing. Kira was deep in her thought, "hmmm maybe....." but really, she felt worried.