Chapter 11

Scott speeds up as he is getting closer to the hospital. He looks over to Kira's side and her head was bleeding. He feels hurt right now, emotionally. He was supposed to protect her, he was supposed to protect everyone..Scott slams his hands on the steering wheel out of frustration because he was stopped by a red light. There's no time to wait, Kira and her mom need immediate medical help! Finally the lights turned green and he probably broke all speed limits but he doesn't care. Soon he reaches the hospital around 1 A.M. and runs through the doors to yell out "I NEED HELP PLEASE!" Melissa McCall heard a familiar voice so she rushed to the doors to see her son screaming for help. "Scott? What are you doing here?" Scott runs to her "Mom, I don't have time to explain but Kira and her mom are both unconscious right now in the car and I need medical help asap!" Melissa nods and yells out for her co workers to get to work immediately. They are in good hands now. Scott waits in the waiting room for further notice from the doctors. Melissa sees her son sitting on the chairs. He is trying his best to stay awake for Kira but he feels extremely tired and needs sleep.  "Scott" she shakes his shoulders softly to wake him up. Scott opens his eyes and forgot for a second that he was still in the hospital. "I think you did enough today, go home and rest. I can take care of it from here sweety" Scott doesn't want to leave Kira, even though he knows Melissa wouldn't let anything happen to her. "Mom, it's a Friday night..maybe I should stay here..for Kira." Melissa hesitated for a second but nods, knowing her son wouldn't leave that soon. "Okay hun, once the doctors say you can go to Kira's room, go ahead okay?" She smiles slightly and then leaves to continue her shift. 

After about an hour later, the doctors came out of Kira's room. Scott immediately gets up to question if she was okay. "She should be fine but she needs a lot of rest. The fact that she hasn't been able to sleep for days isn't good for her health." Scott smiles knowing that she is okay. "Thank you doctor" "Wait, there's one more thing. Whatever it was, something hit her head really hard, she may have lost a bit of her memory because of that." Scott stops smiling. "What do you mean? How much is "a bit" doctor?" his heart begins to beat faster. "We don't know, until she wakes up, you can go talk to her and see what happens. She may remember certain things and not others but don't worry, she didn't get hit hard enough for her whole memory to be lost." Scott slowly nods and looks down to the ground. He was nervous. "And what about her mom? Is she okay?" "Surprisingly, her bruises healed faster than we thought so she will be okay. I don't know how but it did. " Scott knows it was because she knows how to heal better than Kira. Kira is still learning so she isn't experienced enough like her mom. That's why Kira's condition is what they need to worry about right now. 

Scott opens the door to Kira's room to see how peaceful she looks. She is still unconscious. He slowly sits right by her side and holds her hands. He stares at her and a tear rolled down his face, knowing that she may not remember their sweet moments together. He begins to talk to her, even though he knows she can't hear his voice. "I'm so sorry Kira..I should've been there for you to help you out with your problems. I-I just didn't know what to do or what to say. I can't help you and for that I am sorry. Also for lying to you. I care about you too much that I don't think twice about my actions. I just do it. All I wanted was for you to be safe. For all of us to be safe. Please wake up so that I can fix what I did wrong and make it up to you." His grip on her hands tightens as he gets up to slowly lean to her and kisses her forehead. A tear fell on her face and rolled down her cheeks. Scott softly moves her hair and tucks it behind her ear so he can see her full face. "You're so beautiful..... I'm really a lucky guy." He smiles and sits back down. It was about 3 A.M. and Scott is really, really tired so he closes his eyes. 

It was morning and Scott wakes up but he doesn't feel Kira's hands in his anymore. He looks up to see that she moved in her sleep. Scott needs to go back home to take a shower and change his clothes because he is covered in dirt from the woods last night. He rushed home and then immediately comes back to the hospital. He texted everyone about what happened and they all came to the hospital. "Who did this to Kira...?" Malia looks like she was gonna kill whoever did this to her best friend. "I bet it was Theo." Stiles said without hesistation. "Stiles, cut it with the whole suspecting Theo for everything. We need to catch this bitch. They will never lay hands on her again." Lydia says, she was very pissed. Her best friend is in the hospital! Lydia wished she could do something to help but how? "We will find this person, I promise." Scott finally speaks up. "What about her mother? What happened?" Scott sighs. "Kira accidentally hit her with her car while trying to find her. " Everyone gasped. "Oh my god, is she okay?!" " Yeah she healed fast but she is getting rest right now." "Why was Kira's mother in the woods at midnight?" Scott doesn't know the answer to that, he too wanted to know the answer. "I don't know really.." Liam hugs Scott and says "Hey at least we know she is okay. Both of them." Scott smiles slightly at everyone. "I know..but the doctor says she may or may not remember some things." His smile turned into a frown. Everyone noticed how sad Scott looks. "Dude..it's going to be okay." Stiles puts his arms around Scott's shoulder as the whole pack comes together and gave a group hug. They all comforted each other in moments like this. Soon, they all left after going in to check on Kira while Scott stays. He goes into Kira's room but when he got in, he heard Kira talking in her sleep. She is speaking Japanese just like that other night. What does it mean and why is she saying the same thing over and over again? Scott leans in closer to hear the words she is saying. He then gets his phone out and translated the words. "I am the messenger of death?" Scott looks so confused and then he looks at Kira. "What's happening to her? Why is she the messenger of death?" Scott feels terrified and he paces around the room trying to think. What if Kira purposely hit her mom with her car? She called herself the messenger of death. Scott shakes his head, he knows that's totally nonsense. There's no way that happened. 

A few hours later, Kira wakes up. "Scott? What happened?" She says while being half awake. Her head hurts and she placed both of her hands on her head. "It hurts..." Scott immediately went to her side and held her arm to take the pain away. She relaxes a bit now. "I'll tell you later but you need rest now Kira." She nods. All she remembered was that she was trying to find her mother and then she woke up in the hospital. "Wait! Where's my mom?!" She starts to panic and Scott calms her down. "She's okay, she's healing well and she is resting in her room" Kira sighs as she leans down and relaxed her body. "Looks like you didn't lose your memory like the doctor's thought." Scott smiled at her. "Possibly? I don't know. I feel fine right now." Scott feels more relaxed now, knowing that she is fine. He leans in to give her a forehead kiss. Kira was a bit shock. "Aren't you feeling nice today." She says laughing. Scott was confused. "What do you mean?" he laughs. "Oh since friends don't usually give forehead kisses but it's okay." She smiles but Scott's heart skipped a beat. "Friends?" "Yeah friends hah what's wrong?" The doctors were right, Kira did lose part of her memory. The memory about them.. being together. This can't be happening. "Kira can I ask you something?" Kira nods slowly. "Are you dating anyone right now?" Scott hesitated about asking this was because if Kira didn't forget then this question would hurt her but judging from her comment, she did forget. Kira chuckles "Uhm no, why?" At that moment, Scott felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest. She doesn't remember us..  "Nothing, just trying to see if you remember stuff. But I gotta go, I'll check in on you tonight." He goes up to her and hugs her before leaving. 

He rode his bike home and went up stairs to shower. He faced downwards, letting the water slide through his body. He needed a moment to think. She doesn't remember us... What can I do to change this? Scott has all of these thoughts in his head. Something is happening to her..Scott can sense it. Her sleep talking, aura, nightmares...they need to find out before it's too late. 

While everyone has their own problems, Theo is in the garage cleaning something that looks like a shovel. There's blood stains on it. "Now that Kira won't remember being together with Scott, it will tear them apart like I planned. His pack will fall apart." Theo smiles deviously and then throws the bloody towel into the trash can. "Now let's mess with them, one by one"