Chapter 2

Kira opened her eyes and the sunlight passed her eyes. Still very sleepy, she stayed like that for 10 more minutes.....*alarm goes off* it scared the hell out of her  "OMG!" Kira yelled as she looked around for the alarm and turned it off. Why can't it be the weekend already.....at least it's a Friday..

School went by quick and finally Kira went to Scott's house to hangout. "I brought some movies if that's fine with you" Kira smiled as she pulled out a few of them out of her bag. "Movies and popcorn, gotcha" Scott winked at her as he head to the kitchen to heat up some popcorn while Kira got the movie on the TV and waited for him to finish. As they were watching, Kira couldn't help but stare into Scott's eyes while he watches the movie. "I can sense that you're staring at me babe." Scott smiled while his eyes are still on the screen. "I can't help it" Kira giggled as Scott faced her and started to tickle her until she was on the ground laughing. "STOP! omg I can barely....breathe..babe stop" Kira said in between her laughs. "Okay okay hahaha" Scott pulled her off the ground and they just cuddled on the couch, forgetting the movie was still on. This happens every time they watch a movie, they always get distracted. "I miss this" Kira said as she was laying her head on Scott's lap. "I miss this too Ki" Kira suddenly grabbed his face and squished his face to make a funny face. They both started laughing, Kira likes messing with Scott and they always play around. Then he pulled her hands away from his face and leaned down to kiss her nose, then her forehead, and then her lips. Kira loves when Scott made her feel special, he does this all the time whenever they are together. After finishing the movie, they said their goodbyes and hugged each other before Kira had to leave. 

Once she got home, she turned on the lights in her room. The lights didn't seem to turn on so Kira yelled at her mom who is downstairs with her dad. "Mom? Can you bring me some light bulbs, I think mines are out " A few minutes later, Noshiko walks to the room and sets up the lights for Kira as she cleans up her room. Then the lights start to flicker as Kira switched on the lights. "What was that Kira?" Noshiko asked Kira immediately. "I didn't do that...I swear. " "Have you been feeling alright Kira? You look really tired. " "Yeah I'm fine mom, just need a little bit of sleep that's all. " "Well alright Ki, goodnight." Noshiko said as she touched her daughters hands before heading out of her room. Right after Noshiko leaves, Kira eyes began to glow. Kira doesn't know this is happening until she went to the restroom to shower. After getting out of the shower, Kira wiped the foggy mirror to see her reflection. "What the hell?" Kira thought as she stared into the mirror. Her eyes were glowing....Kira immediately turned on the faucet and splashed water on her face to clear herself up. She looks into the mirror again and her eyes stopped glowing. Am i dreaming? Its probably just a little misunderstanding. After brushing her teeth she hops into her bed and texts Scott. She fell asleep while texting him and she started dreaming. 

*In the dream* Kira is chasing someone in the school. She doesn't know why but somehow she really wanted to get to them. Her sword belt is on her as she is running. She felt rage as she is getting closer to them. Suddenly they trip and Kira started to run towards them as her eyes glow orange and her aura is showing. She pulls out her belt and stabs the person from behind. Why am I doing this? I can't stop, Kira thought. The fox inside her wanted this and as soon as Kira pulled the sword out, she turned the unconscious person around. Kira dropped her sword, it was......it was....her mother.  Kira immediately wakes up, sweating , and looks around the room, terrified. She walks into her mother's room to find her peacefully sleeping. A sigh of relief went out and Kira walked back to her bed room and stared into the ceiling. She couldn't fall asleep...not after that nightmare. A few hours later, finally Kira closed her eyes and was deep in her sleep.