Chapter 6

Kira felt a sudden pain on the side of her stomach. She can barely move because her whole body aches. She opens her eyes to see that she is at an unfamiliar place. Why am I in the woods? Kira wondered. She brushes her self off of the ground and then her hands felt wet. Blood...w-what did I do?! Kira starts to panic. Her shirt is covered in blood and she doesn't know if it's her or someone else...

The sky was dark so she rushed home. She enters the room quietly and saw that it was 3 A.M. All Kira could remember was that she was studying around 7 P.M. and then it was a blur from then. Even if Kira was hurt, she would've healed by now but still, whose blood was in her hands? Did something hurt her or did she hurt someone else? The thought were all scrambled in her mind as she takes a warm shower to clean her self up. Her stomach felt sick as she sees blood going down the drains. The feeling that she may have killed someone will haunt her everyday. After taking a shower, Kira takes a look at the clothes that she wore a few hours ago. Blood were all over the shirt and there was a hand print on it. She places her hand on the print and it matches. The hand print was facing down wards so it could be Kira's hands. Kira throws the shirt in her back pack, just in case she needs to verify if its her hand or someone else with the help of Deaton. The night was full of worries and anxiety. 

After school Kira heads to the animal clinic to ask Deaton for help. "Can you help me with something? and I need you to keep this a secret from the pack. Please " Deaton nods and waits for Kira to open her bag to reveal her shirt. "Last night, I was studying and then I couldn't even read the words from the pages. They were moving back and forth...I felt like I was in a trance. Then I looked up at the mirror that was on my wall and saw a black shadow behind my back and that was it. The next thing I know is that I woke up in the woods with blood all over me. The thing that I don't understand is how can a shadow be behind me when I didn't even see a figure. It was like a shadow with no figure. No one was in my room so how can a shadow appear in mid air? " I placed my bloody shirt in the table for Deaton to take a look at it. It took Deaton a while before he spoke. He looks confused and then flips the shirt around to take a closer look at it. "Kira....did you say that you saw blood all over you? " I nodded. "What confuses me is that...there is no blood on this shirt Kira. " He help the shirt out to show me. "What do you mean? There was definitely blood on the shirt and on myself. I saw it last night! H-how....I saw blood.." Kira looks at Deaton in disbelief but then looks at the shirt he is holding up. What the hell? Kira takes the shirt out Deaton's hands and looks at it. The shirt has no blood. Kira suddenly drops the shirt and looks around the room like as if she is about to go crazy. "I don't understand this...What's going on with me?...." Deaton walks up to her and puts his hands on her shoulders to calm her down. "I may know a lot about the supernatural but I am still new to the kitsune mythology. Maybe you should ask your mother like you should tell her everything since she's your mother? " Deaton gives Kira a look that she should tell her parents everything. "I still don't fully trust her. I mean I found out a few months ago that she was 900 years old? That's ridiculous! " Kira then knows that it might be the right thing to do but for now, she will keep it to herself just so they won't worry. 

Kira soon went home. Things had been crazy for her lately. Hallucinations, nightmares, and keeping thing to herself. She knows she should tell Scott everything but he has enough things to worry about. Kira can figure this out on her own. She takes out the shirt from her bag and stares at it for a long time. Her grip tightens as she stares out into space. "So it wasn't real? I actually didn't kill anyone. " Kira whispered to herself.  Kira laid down and stared at the ceiling. She feels a bit relaxed now that she knows nothing bad happened yesterday. Nothing serious was going on with her so there's nothing to worried about. Kira thought but that might not be the case....