Chapter 4

"I am not a murderer...I am not a murderer...."  Kira mumbled to herself while still laying down in bed. Why did I have these nightmares? Not once but twice. Are these nightmares or is it foreshadowing the future? No no..it's not gonna happen, i'm just being paranoid. I got out of bed to take a shower so I can go to Malia's house for a girls' day. I may not be in the mood but maybe the girls can get my mind off of this. I stood still in the shower, leaning my head on the wall while the water softly runs down my body. I'm in such deep thought right now. I need a day to relax and stop thinking about that nightmare. Are these night terrors? Anyways all I want to feel right now is the warm water running down on my face to clear my thoughts. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body to cover it up while I go to my closet to find out what to wear. Still in the bathroom, I could've sworn I heard my door open.. My parents aren't home right now so I silently grabbed a hair brush for self defense because that's all I could find right now since my belt sword is in my drawer. I was behind the door of the restroom and I took a peek outside and I saw a male's shadow. I took a deep breathe and held my towel in place with one hand and the other with a brush. I saw the male's back facing me so I count down to 3....1.....2....3! I sneaked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Who are you and Why are you in my room?" I said in a serious tone. I heard the guy laugh and then I sighed in relief. "Scott?! You scared me! " "Sorry, I wanted to surprise you but this isn't what I pictured in my head to see you nearly choke me to death " He said chuckling. I started to laugh and gave him a long hug. Oh shit...I just realized I'm still in my towel and I am kind of naked inside it. "Um I'm kind of naked right now Scott " I told him and my cheeks were turning red. " I noticed " He said with a smirked as he looked me in the eyes. Gosh why does he always do this to me...I get weak just by looking at them. "Hm I wish I could spend the day with you again but I promised the girls we would have a girls day " I said with a sad face. Scott pouted. "Aw babe don't pout, you're gonna make me break my promise to Lydia..again. " I said grabbing his face and kissing him to make this up. "Okay I'm better now! " He said with a smile. "Gosh you're so cute. I could do this all day if I could. " I said as I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissing him again. "Tomorrow " He said against my lips. "Hell yeah" I whispered to him. And then my phone buzzed loudly and I broke off our kiss and sighed. "Why do we get interrupted every time?! " I yelled as I walk over to look at the text. * Bring your Sword Ki and your nun-chucks with you! Don't ask lol * *Uh I guess* "I gotta get ready because I have to leave in 30 minutes..." "Yeah Of course, Ill be going now" I walked him to the door and gave him a quick kiss. "Bye Ki, I love you" He said completely oblivious and walked out without giving me a minute to respond or react to it. Did he just said I LOVE YOU? Oh god Scott, not again. There he goes again saying something that changes everything without even realizing he said it...

I got everything ready in my car and I wore athletic clothing just in case the girls want to train today judging by the fact that Malia told me to bring my weapons. I pulled over to the parking lot at her house and ringed the door bell. "Hey Ki! Just in time" I walked in and saw Lydia coming up to me and giving me a hug. "God I missed you" "Aw but I just saw you like two days ago" "And? I need my girls 24/7 " Lydia said with a smile. "Okay so what's the plan?" I asked. "Lydia wants us to help her learn how to fight and defend herself " Malia said with a smile. "Oh really? What gave you the sudden thought? " "After the day where Tracy attacked me..I felt useless. I couldn't do anything to help you guys. I want to be able to help. " Lydia said. "Of course we'd help! So nun-chucks or jiu jitsu first?" I said with a smile holding my weapons up in my hands. "God this is why I love you guys" Lydia said putting her hands on Malia and my shoulders. 

 After 3 hours of training, we all fell to the ground, all sweating. "Omg. That was......intense. " Lydia said breathless. "Tell me about it, my mom does this with me once a week with a sword. I feel like she's gonna chop off my head any second with that thing. " I said laughing. "Thank you guys" Lydia said getting up and looking at us. "Hey no need to thank us, of course we would be there for you because you're always there for us" Malia said as she put her hand on Lydia's shoulder. I nodded in agreement. "Let's do this every Sunday? This is just step 1 honey. " I told the girls. "Oh definitely, I barely even got the steps down today" Lydia said laughing. We washed up and changed our clothes to head out for lunch. I drove them to go eat at a burger place. After all that training, I feel like I could eat everything. We are all starving! 

While eating, we had girl talks and I told the girls about how Scott, out of nowhere, said the 3 words. "Oh gosh Scott, again??" Lydia said surprised. "Yes again! He doesn't even realized he said that and he said it like it was normal." "It's probably because he's in love you with Ki!" Malia said with a smile. "Yeah?" I blushed at the comment. "Of course, that guy has been in love with you since you first came to Beacon Hills!" Lydia said like it was obvious. "He remembered your name. That's something " she added. I was right, hanging out with these amazing people in my life really got my head out of those nightmares I was worried about. I didn't want to tell them what's been worrying me because I didn't want them to worry. Not after today, we had such a good time and it's been a long time since we last had because of all the dangers of the supernaturals coming into Beacon Hills and threatening us. I miss this feeling, laughing with my friends, being with Scott, everything just feels nice when I'm with them. They make me forget about the bad stuff. I love them so much and I couldn't ask for something better than this.