Chapter 5 ~ Skyscraper

Title may be Come What May but in this it's not going to be sung by Klaine but another couple shall be singing. Yes, I know it is KLAINE'S song no one elses but I needed a beautiful romantic duet and this was the first one I could find...

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

"I've been offered a role in a musical." Ryley says, holding her phone in her hand as she runs into the living room of the apartment.

"What musical?" Marley asks, sitting up on the couch.

"Grease." Ryley says with a smile.

"How'd you get offered it?" Ryder asks.

"Mr Sanchez my vocal teacher recommended me for the role of Sandy. The director of the musical is looking for a Danny and I recommended you, Ryder." Ryley says.

Ryder smiles and gets up to kiss her then gives her a hug, "Thank you."

-------------------------------------------

"Next!"

Ryley and Ryder walk out onto the stage. In the seat of the theatre are the casting directors and overall director of the musical.

"You are?" The director, Jackson Page, asks. Jackson has spiky black hair that has grey streaks, showing that he's older than them. He wears sunglasses so it's hard to know the colour of his eyes.

"Ryley Bridges," Ryley says then gestures to Ryder, "And this is my boyfriend Ryder Lynn."

"Ah, yes. You are the girl who Sanchez recommended. He did mention you Mr Lynn. You apparently are quite talented." Jackson says.

"Thank you." Ryder says with a smile.

"So what will you two be singing for us today?" Jackson asks.

"The classic love song from an amazing movie. The song is Come What May." Ryley says.

"That song is beautiful. You two have some high expectations to live up to." Jackson says.

"We know." Ryder says, looking at Ryley with a smile.

The band begin to play.

[Ryder:]

Never knew, I could feel like this,

Like I've never seen the sky before

Want to vanish inside your kiss

Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart can you hear it sing

Tellin' me to give you everything

Seasons may change, winter to spring

But I love you, until the end of time

Come what may, Come what may

I will love you, until my dying day

[Ryder & Ryley:]

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Suddenly moves with such a perfect grace

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide