Chapter 6 ~ Who Says

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Grease rehearsals were tiring. Ryley was nailing it though and so was Ryder. The whole cast were loving them and thought they were so cute. A couple of the younger cast members have told Ryder and Ryley that they're her 'OTP' and she ships them and knows they're endgame, no matter what.

"It's like we're Zerrie doing this." Ryder says, brushing his hair down after doing a dress rehearsal with his Danny hair up. Ryley and Ryder share a changing room but the rules they're living by to do this is 'no inappropriateness in the changing rooms'.

"That's what Kitty called us all the time." Ryley says, brushing her curly You're The One That I Want Sandy hair.

"We kind of are like Zerrie; me being the heart throb and talented singer and you being the equally talented and beautiful singer." Ryder says, using some gel to smooth his hair down.

"You are right." Ryley says, putting her hair in a pony tail. Her hair has grown lately. It used to just go to her shoulders but now it goes past her shoulders and isn't too long.

"We should probably get going. I think it's raining outside." Ryder says, putting the bag he brought with him over his shoulder.

Ryley grabs her bag, putting it over shoulder then she grabs Ryder's hand as they leave the changing. They make their way out of the theatre and then go to the underground railway to get a train back home.

-------------------------

The next day is Ryder and Ryley's day off from Grease rehearsals.

The bad thing is that it's raining and the it's not that bad...then the power goes out when it's getting late and dark outside.

"This sucks." Jake says, sitting on the couch next to Marley. Next to Marley is Ryley and the two of them are lighting candles up. Ryder is in the arm chair.

"We should play a game of truth." Ryley says, sitting back into the couch.

"Isn't truth or dare?" Marley asks.

"We can't really do any dares in the dark." Ryley says.

The four sit on the floor around the coffee table. A lantern sits on the coffee table in the middle.

"First, musical confessions. Which bands or singers are you're secret loves?" Ryley asks.

"Jonas Brothers." Marley says and Ryley hi-fives her.

"They're awesome." Ryley says.

"Taylor Swift." Ryder says.

"Back in our guilty pleasures weeks in sophomore, my guilty pleasure music was Chris Brown and Bobby Brown but now it's One Direction." Jake says.

"What about you, Ryley?" Marley asks.

"I love...Selena Gomez." Ryley says with a smile.

"Wait, I have a dare idea; We have to sing a part of a song by each of these singers." Jake says.

"Oh yes!" Ryley says and hi-fives Jake.

"I'll go get my phone." Marley says, grabbing a torch and running to her room with the torch on. She returns and puts her phone on the coffee table.

"Who's up first?" Ryley asks.

"Me." Ryder says.

"Bring on the T-Swizzle!" Ryley says.

Marley selects a Taylor Swift song on her phone and presses play.

[Ryder:]

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago