Chapter 10 ~ Torn (Girls Day)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

"Girls day." Marley says to Ryley as soon as Ryley enters the kitchen on a Saturday morning.

"What?" Ryley asks, confused and opening the fridge.

"We are having a girls day." Marley says.

"What about Ryder and Jake?" Ryley asks, pouring herself a glass of juice.

"They can go get lost in New York. We haven't hung out in ages." Marley says.

"Don't you get enough of me by living with me both now and for most of last year?"

"I can't get enough of you."

"Aw, that's so cheesy."

"I know right?"

"But I'm cheesy too."

"Twinsies!" Ryley and Marley say at the same time then erupt into laughter.

"What you two up to?" Ryder asks, entering the kitchen.

"We're having a girls day so that means you and Jake need to get out of the house for the day." Marley says.

"Ok Ms Bossy Boots." Ryder says and goes to give Ryley a kiss

Jake enters giving Marley a quick kiss.

"You two need to get out of the house asap." Ryley says.

"K." Jake says.

"Don't 'K' me, Puckerman!" Ryley says.

"K." Jake says, just to piss Ryley off.

"If you K me again, I will go all Lima Heights on you." Ryley says, pointing at him with anger.

"K." Jake says with a smirk. He regrets his choice when Ryley tackles him and starts to smack him.

"Dude, off my boyfriend." Marley says.

"He deserved to be hit." Ryley says, getting off of Jake.

"No I did not." Jake says, getting up.

"You K'ed me three times just to piss me off." Ryley says.

"K." Jake says.

"Someone better hold me back." Ryley says, going to hit Jake again. Ryder grabs her around the waist and pulls her into his chest. He puts his fingers under her chin so they have eye contact. He kisses her and she calms down in his arms and against his lips.

---------------------------------------------

Once the guys left the apartment, Ryley got into her pink Unicorn onesie while Marley got into her Pikachu onesie.

"We are totally mature." Ryley says, gesturing at their onesies.

"Totally." Marley says and hi-fives Ryley.

"So what are we to do now?" Ryley asks, falling onto the couch.

"How about a Twilight movie marathon and we can criticise their acting?" Marley asks, falling onto the couch next to Ryley.

"That could be fun then we could do impressions of Kirsten Stewart." Ryley says.

"I already can do that." Marley says and she stops smiling and looks all serious.

Ryley starts a slow clap, "Amazeballs. Totally amazeballs."

-----------------------------------------